Calling all Northeastern North Carolinians, Needing Info

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by punkin570, Jul 18, 2008.

1. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    I am in need of some geographical help. I am looking to arrange a family reunion in the up coming year and will have to make arrangements in an area I'm not that familiar with due to family handicaps and driving abilities.
    What I am asking is for some names of places to research and possibly some phone numbers of places to call to start work on this project. I have elderly family in Moyock, N.C. and need to make arrangements close to thier area or within an hour or 2 drive atleast. Here are the requirements I'm looking at... must be wheelchair accessible, cabin rentals, swimming area or water parks for young children to adult age, close restaurant access, etc. We are looking at a group of atleast 50 counting children if not more. Could someone out there give me some feedback and something to go on to start out with. Thanks all yall bros and sisses... Hugs.... Punkin

2. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Moyock is not exactly party central..LOL!!! Let me shake some trees and see what falls out. I live in "Mid Eastern' NC but have some friends kinda up that way...

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Thanks, I appreciate that. Yes, I kinda knew it wasnt the biggest party town in the world but, thats where they are. I figure if we can find something within atleast 2 hours drive of their home, some of us will have to drive there and get pick up my uncle and aunt and drive them to where we are. I know its alot to have to do but, when it comes to family, sometimes you do what you feel is necessary. I appreciate your help and anyone else that pitches in. Much obliged.

4. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    Nags Head or Kitty Hawk NC might be what you're looking for...