Calling all Ladies!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Mizzbigcat, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    I've been checking out the BOC, and wondering, where all the lady catfisherman are?

I know I can't be the only catfisherman chick!

So girls, give me holler, the testoterone around here is making me feel left out!

I'm in SW Ohio bye the way. I fish mostly in Caesar's Creek Lake, Cowan Lake, The Little Miami River, and good ole Cousin Dave's backyard pond.

Let me know where you're at, and where ya'll catch your BIG CATS! :)

2. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    They/we are all over the board, Angie. I'm sure a few will be stopping in to welcome you soon. Check out the Sisterhood section when you get a chance. The men like to hang out in there just as much as the women, but what can ya do? LOL

Welcome to the BOC. :haha:

3. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    :embarassed: Ahhhh, Sisterhood of Catfisherman! That explains where all the catfishin' ladies are at!

I just happened to come across the BOC one day, checking out flathead pics online. I thought it was awesome and had to join...oops...sorry fella's, my bad. I'll go over to the girls club if I have too, lol. :wink:

I live to catfish in the summertime, and dream about it all winter long. I'd love to find some girls in SW Ohio to fish with. All the girls I know think it's gross, hee-hee!

That's a pretty sweet blue ya got there btw.

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Angie, Angie, Angie! Welcome to the BOC, I am sure that there are many men on this site that would just love to show you where to catch some catfish. We are glad to have you onboard. this site is full of useful info and I know you will not be disappointed.

5. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Angie,
    Welcome to the BOC, NO you do not need to hang with the girls if you don't want to. I have only seen a couple of lady catfisherpersons from Ohio posting a few times then they seem to disappear, I hope that you don't! We'll all be hoping to hear more from you as the weather breaks and you can get out an catch some biggun's and tell us all about them. Remember to CPR the big ones though and good luck.

6. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hi Angie ... stick around ... it is always good to see hwat the female point of view is .... If you lived in central Ohio would be happy to take you out fishing ...

Garry-

7. fishnohio

fishnohio New Member

State:
    Middletown,Ohio
    Angie
    welcome to the B.O.C glad to have you aboard and from the look of your picture you are no stranger to cattin so when the weather breaks go tear em up sister....you da girl.....lol........once again welcome.............Mike

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    welcome to the BOC Angie,Im in southeastern In. I fish some around Tanners at Lawerenceburg ,if you want to catch bigguns go out on the ohio river !have fun and good fishin !!! :wink:

9. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    Hey Gary do pretty girls get you tongue tied and throw your spelling off

10. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    What pretty girl? Dang, I must have missed her! :wink:

11. ohio hilljack

ohio hilljack New Member

State:
    ohio
    She's around ,I seen her pic at the beginning of this thread.

12. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    He is probably talking about the one that you see in the mirror .. looking back at you .... :wink:

13. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    Awe shucks...you guys are gonna make me blush! *giggles*

14. katcaller

katcaller New Member

State:
    in
    I think Gary got his tongue wrapped around his eye teeth and couldn't see what he was saying. I will too probably. Welcome aboard Angie, it's good to hear form the ladies. You are the elusive gal that all catfishermen are looking for. An attractive lady who dreams about catfishing when they are not catfishing.

15. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    Angie, Welcome to the boc nice to see a lady active in the ohio board.Most of the women I have dated would say a nightcrawler is gross get away. I fish mostly the Great Miami river, little Miami river in green county and the mad river. Honestly, Nice to see a woman who is passionate about fish as I :wink: Rick

16. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Yep, they sure do .... I drool onto the keyboard and my fingers keep slipping off of the keyes ....... Garry- :eek:oooh:

17. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    gary you ok :eek:oooh: just concerned :big_smile: you are right angie is quite a nice looking and classy lady rick

18. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Dang you guys....slow your roll a bit. Don't want to run her off.:crazy: just kidding. Welcome Angie

19. Mizzbigcat

Mizzbigcat New Member

State:
    Warren County Ohio
    No worries guys, it will take alot more than that to scare me away :big_smile:

I have two brothers, all male cousins, and worked at a factory for 10 years where I was the only female among 30 or so men......

Anyway, let them talk about my looks now, cause they'll be talking about my mad fishing skills here in about a month! :cool2:

20. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Allright guys, she laid down the gauntlet. She ain't just another pretty face. She wants to be treated just like one of the guys. It looks like she already has a bigger fish than alot of you losers lol. You don't want to get beat by a GIRL do ya? I just hope she can back up all that talk lol.