Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking out the BOC, and wondering, where all the lady catfisherman are?

I know I can't be the only catfisherman chick!

So girls, give me holler, the testoterone around here is making me feel left out!

I'm in SW Ohio bye the way. I fish mostly in Caesar's Creek Lake, Cowan Lake, The Little Miami River, and good ole Cousin Dave's backyard pond.

Let me know where you're at, and where ya'll catch your BIG CATS! :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
They/we are all over the board, Angie. I'm sure a few will be stopping in to welcome you soon. Check out the Sisterhood section when you get a chance. The men like to hang out in there just as much as the women, but what can ya do? LOL

Welcome to the BOC. :haha:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:embarassed: Ahhhh, Sisterhood of Catfisherman! That explains where all the catfishin' ladies are at!

I just happened to come across the BOC one day, checking out flathead pics online. I thought it was awesome and had to join...oops...sorry fella's, my bad. I'll go over to the girls club if I have too, lol. :wink:

I live to catfish in the summertime, and dream about it all winter long. I'd love to find some girls in SW Ohio to fish with. All the girls I know think it's gross, hee-hee!

That's a pretty sweet blue ya got there btw.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Angie,
Welcome to the BOC, NO you do not need to hang with the girls if you don't want to. I have only seen a couple of lady catfisherpersons from Ohio posting a few times then they seem to disappear, I hope that you don't! We'll all be hoping to hear more from you as the weather breaks and you can get out an catch some biggun's and tell us all about them. Remember to CPR the big ones though and good luck.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hi Angie ... stick around ... it is always good to see hwat the female point of view is .... If you lived in central Ohio would be happy to take you out fishing ...

Garry-

·
Registered
58 Posts
Angie
welcome to the B.O.C glad to have you aboard and from the look of your picture you are no stranger to cattin so when the weather breaks go tear em up sister....you da girl.....lol........once again welcome.............Mike

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think Gary got his tongue wrapped around his eye teeth and couldn't see what he was saying. I will too probably. Welcome aboard Angie, it's good to hear form the ladies. You are the elusive gal that all catfishermen are looking for. An attractive lady who dreams about catfishing when they are not catfishing.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Angie, Welcome to the boc nice to see a lady active in the ohio board.Most of the women I have dated would say a nightcrawler is gross get away. I fish mostly the Great Miami river, little Miami river in green county and the mad river. Honestly, Nice to see a woman who is passionate about fish as I :wink: Rick

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No worries guys, it will take alot more than that to scare me away :big_smile:

I have two brothers, all male cousins, and worked at a factory for 10 years where I was the only female among 30 or so men......

Anyway, let them talk about my looks now, cause they'll be talking about my mad fishing skills here in about a month! :cool2:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Allright guys, she laid down the gauntlet. She ain't just another pretty face. She wants to be treated just like one of the guys. It looks like she already has a bigger fish than alot of you losers lol. You don't want to get beat by a GIRL do ya? I just hope she can back up all that talk lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.