callers

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by CountryHart, Apr 5, 2008.

1. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Do any of ya'll make callers? Some of the best i've ever seen were no-name calls some ole boy made at his house.

2. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Not yet,John. But I have been studying how online and I'm thinkin of starting to make a few box calls.

3. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    If i can find the link, i'll post a place you can buy parts. I purchased some slate from them last year. I'll try to dig it up.

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think Midwest Turkey Call Supply has kits to make box and pot calls. I get most my stuff from em, good folks.

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    That would be cool. I have done research and am thinkin of building them from scratch,All mine and originals.

6. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    I'll put my order in now Richard. Make mine a slate over glass set in somethin pretty, and engraved "223 reload" with your signature below it, and a bell tip striker. Let me know when ya git er done and I'll come pick it up. :wink:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dang ,Barry. here I go just startin an you are already wantin professional results. This might take a while bro.

8. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Got nuthin but time Richard. :smile2:

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thank you for your trust and compliments. They are greatly appreciated. I have just been thinking about something to give me a off work type of income. Have thought of several. Taxidermy[catfish repro's] ,[turkey calls]. and steel fabrication.[Headache racks,and bumpers.]

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I have 300 board feet of eastern red cedar that is dry stacked in my shed Richard if ya want to try some of it. PM me and i'll send ya some if ya don't have it out there in NM.