Call to djlabs

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by hoosier angler, Nov 26, 2005.

1. hoosier angler

hoosier angler New Member

State:
    Arizona
    How is the new boat working out?

2. djlabs

djlabs New Member

State:
    MO.
    Hello!
    The boat seems to be working out really well, we've only had it out a few times because we spent a couple of weeks deer hunting instead of waterfowl hunting... We added a water pressure gauge that seems to be working fine and we are starting to learn the boat. We have proved that it will run in three inches of water :) but you'd better be wide open when you do that! Thanks for checking with us, sorry we didn't post again sooner - it's been wild around here, processing deer, building blinds, and working way more than hunting - that is a bad thing or not, at least the bills are getting paid.

3. hoosier angler

hoosier angler New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Yea, I figured you were swamped (no pun). I have been in a state of flux myself. I am going back to Indiana for a few days, and hope to get in a deer hunt myself. My hunting partner and his son limited on Mallards on the first day of the season! I am surely sorry I missed seeing that. You mentioned the leaf problem on the board with the jet. You will probably only see that for about a week when the leaves are really coming off. no big deal. You will get the feel for operating the jet with a little experience. Good luck on the deer and ducks. Give the boys a milk bone for me.
    So long, JA