Calicatman says farewell to BOC Cali-Chapter

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by calicatman, Apr 11, 2007.

1. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    Well it`s sad :sad_2a: a day for me right now .I must say farewell to my brothas of this Chapter .Due to a family emergency I have to head out back to Houston,Tx. It :ah: sucks because I never really had the chance to meet any of my fellow cathunters like Daystarchis, Shania,and may he rest in peace Mr.Deltalover Gaines. I thank all of you for accepting me into the brotherhood .You all are the greatest down to earth ,cathunters I`d ever known ,even though we never met,but you shared alot of useful info with me,and I really appreciate the advice.But keep this in mind ,I will still be apart of this society but was wondering if there is a Houston Chapter.I will go udner a new username form Calicatman to Cal-Tex catman because I will try to come back to visit and hopefully I will get a chance to meet all of you.So farewell my Brothas,until next time Calicatman Signing out.:byebye: :confident:

2. big taz

big taz New Member

State:
    california
    may the texas kitties find your hooks. Good luck on your journeys and we will see you as cal-texcat

3. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    Hey thanks alot Big Taz,:cool2: I already have a few texas kitties hooked on to my main line,OH SHooT!!!!:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: my fault I was thinkin` about the wrong kitties,but it`s ok I hooked both of them Texas Kig Bitties,you know what I mean!!!:boss: :byebye: :confident:

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Joe,

"Do your thing Bro. - I got your back"!

I just hope all turns out well for you in Texas Buddy.
    :confident:
    (But I know that it will) :wink:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

5. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Get ahold of centralcalcat he moved to texas last year from here i still keep in touch with him every week and he's found some nice fishing holes including the gulf of mehico, good luck man.

6. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Joe,
    Sorry to hear about your family emergency. I know them BOC members have lost a Brother
    ...BUT...

Welcome to TEXAS!!!

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Joe... Man dude! Was wanting to hook up and wet a line with you brother. Sorry to hear bad news. Like Vini said, hook up with Brian (centralcalcat). He's a good guy. Take care brother and stat in touch.....

8. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    Thanks Wally,It`s good to be home again,well my 2nd home.
    :boss: :byebye: :confident: