Calicatman prayers finally answered?

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by calicatman, Apr 10, 2006.

1. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :) :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: YESTERDAY I WENT OUT TO CHESBRO RES.,HERE IN THE SOUTH BAYAND IT RAINED OFF AND ON .THIS TIME I TOOK THE ADVICE OF FELLOW CATMAN BLUEHUNTER.AS I ARRIVED I BASICALLY LOOKED FOR THE RUN OFF THAT FLOWED INTO THE RESERVOIR AND THAT PIONT ON ALL I CAN SAY I TOOK HOME DINNER FOR THE NEXT WEEK OR SO .I HAD BROUGHT HOME 6 CATS THE BIGGEST WEIGHED 10-1\2 LBS AND THE OTHERS AVERAGED ABOUT 4-6LBS. MY FINAL THANKS GOES OUT TO MY BROTHA "BLUEHUNTER" FOR THE PIONTERS AND THE RAIN DID NOT BOTHER US ONE BIT.AND NOW I`M ON MY WAY OUT TO TAKE MY POP`S SO HE COULD HAVE HIS SHARE OF THE FUN OF CATFISHING.

2. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Great news sounds like you had a blast now you got me thinking about calling in sick tomorrow and heading out.

3. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    good deal glad you had a good trip. there is a lot of great info here on this site thats for sure.

4. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Thats great I am glad you had success in the rain. Its one of my favorite times to go as long as i am geared up to stay warm and dry its no problem at all. Good job. If you have some pics, share them as well.

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Thats what BOC is all about...brother helping brother...well done Brian..sent rep..Calicatman...don't forget to give rep points to "The Man"...;) You can do that by clicking on the blue box at the top right corner of his post....best of luck in 2006...:)

6. hopnbrly

hopnbrly New Member

State:
    California
    Congratulations on the great day!There arnt many of us here in Cali getting the fish you did lately.

7. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Sounds like you folks in Cali are getting to the point you need a Roll Call...LOL...just to meet each other and get your pins in the member map so you know where your all at....;)

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey John....Whats happening bro???? When we gonna fish again? I called in sick today. The rain was bad but the mud was worse:mad: Water at the slough moving fast.

Way to hook em calicatman;) What did you catch em on?

9. calicatman

calicatman New Member

State:
    California
    :cool: :cool: MORNING DAYSTARCHIS! CALICATMAN HERE I USED CHIKEN LIVER WHICH I SOAKED FOR ABOUT THREE DAYS IN FRESH GROUNDED GARLIC IT`S A LITTLE SECRET I LEARNED OUT BACK IN HOUSTON ,BUT KNOW I`M GOING TO SHARE WITH MY BOC BROTHA`S. YOU COULD ALSO SOAK THE LIVER IN THE COTTON SEED OIL FROM A CAN OF SMOKED OYSTERS. I LIKE TO EXPIERMENT WITH DIFFERENT TATICS WHEN USING LIVER.SO FAR DURING MY CATFISHING EXPERIENCE I AVERAGE OUT PRETTY DAMN GOOD.

10. Lil Hooker

Lil Hooker New Member

State:
    Your BackYard BOO
    Hey Robb whats up brotha you tell me. I'm in for fishing almost any time unless I have family stuff to do. Send me an emial and lets something up