Cali race

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by brinley45cal, Feb 22, 2009.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    Folks i dont know about you but i wish they didnt run a cali but once a year,can you say boring ?Well there were a few good moments i guess,toward the end the battle with gordon and kenseth was pretty good.
    You know im not a gordon fan at all but i have to agree with him i think hes going to win a race this year if he can keep running like he did the first two races.And how about tony first year with a new team and already in 3rd in points,i know its early yet but still a heck of a job i think.

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Glad to see Mikey get a 15th....He's still in the points race if it started today!:wink: To answer your question, I think all should be big speed ways like Daytona and California... He always runs decent on big tracks it seems... Or better! LOL... I think he will be good in Talledega, Michigan, and poss. Texas this year!!! I HOPE!! LMAO!!:roll_eyes::eek:oooh: rollo

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    it was good to see the 24 in contention all race. there are gonna be some disappointed teams after 26 races. there are only 12 spots for about 15 really good drivers. i see 4 of the rousch and only 2 hendrick guys that should be in.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Waltrip moves up to 7th in the points, him and Reutimann both in the chase if it started today. lol

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    :worship::worship::worship::#17 Kenseth

6. exile13

exile13 New Member

State:
    kansas
    its good to see kenseth get some wins its about time. its gotta be hard racin and bein the owner so hats off to waltrip an robbie gordan. i wish robbie could do a lil better like he did in offroad and as always go CLINT. :0a32:

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Welcome to the BOC Jake!!! We have fun yacking and ribbing at eachother about nascar.

I like to see the owner/drivers do well also, because you know they are putting everything they go into it to run the full schedule.

8. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    Yeah that was a good run for him.Hes always done well at the big tracks,but i dont care much for say cali and pocono when the cars get so spread out that everyones just kind of riding around,i like them close you know?

9. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Nothing like a caution for a raindrop to get all the cars back together. Very boring.

Come on Talledega!

10. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    NASCAR has two races in Calf.Do they fill the seats?NO.It would seem to me that if they have to have a race out West, let them have one race in LALA land.I would bet if they put that extra race in Ky., Tenn. they could put more butts in the seats!NASCAR fans are beer drinkers not wine sippers.
    smokey

11. brinley45cal

State:
    kentucky
    i agree,i know the new owners of the Kentucky speedway are saying they may get a cup race next year but i dont know.They been saying that every since the track opened so ill believe it when i see it.

12. exile13

exile13 New Member

State:
    kansas
    word has it that the kansas speedway "kansas city,ks" is getting a second race in 2011 i think an a hard rock cafe

13. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I hope Kentucky speedway gets one, I'd go. Went to a truck race there a couple years ago, it's a nice track. Jim Beam 500 maybe..lol:wink:

14. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Or the "Whiskeyriver"500 with Willie Nelson the grand marshall.
    smokey

15. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    so, Walter, how far back do you think they will be when it actually DOES start?:smile2:

i bet they're out of the top 20:wink:

16. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Phil, I assume that I can give your seat on the bandwagon to Glenn:wink:
    smokey

17. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Smoke,what bandwagon are you putting me on? I'd like to have an idea what I'm getting into,before get into it.

18. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mikey's bandwagon, now we have enough people for a "short buss",but by the end of the year we will have a big ole yeller buss full.
    smokey

19. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Smoke,you know as well as I do that the only thing Na$car has on their mine with this young France at the helm is $$$$$$$$$$$$. They are not going to step on Penske's toes by taking the Cali races away. It's all about politics in Na$car anymore and I'm about fed up with it. I'll bet that Grandpa Bill and Father Bill France are rolling over in their graves with the way this young whipper snapper is running the operation.JMO

20. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Thanks,but No Thanks!:eek:oooh: There is no way that I want to get on Mikey's bandwagon.:embarassed: Rollo can keep him all to himself as far as I'm concerned.:wink: