Calaveras

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by willcat, Jan 17, 2008.

1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Has ne body ever told u not to tie onto the bridge @ Cally?????? was there about 2 weeks ago & the guy came by & told everybody not to tie up to the bridge!!! He actually sat there & waited for everybody to leave!!!

2. hillcountryfishin

hillcountryfishin New Member

State:
    tx
    Never been run off the bridge Will, have been run off the intake cable at Braunig this summer a few times....that';s the thing with CPS, there's no standard and it all depends on who's working or if theyre in a good mood etc.
    Fishing the discharge at Braunig one time and they said we could not tie up the cable.....but could throw anchors on the oppsite side of the cable thus pushing the cable against the boat and putting similar strain in the cable...didn't make much sense to me but ohwell....
    That's a first about the bridge..

3. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    It was the same day i saw u there fishing, the guy came as u were driving off about 20 yds away from the bridge, he started on the side u wwre just on & just worked all the way down to run everybody off!!!!! I think there were only 8 boats on the water & were all tied up @ the same time we were, he just told everybody 1 by 1 that u cant tie to the bridge, guess he had nothing better to do since he couldnt fish.......lol