Calaveras Lake

Discussion in 'TEXAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by hillcountryfishin, Jun 28, 2008.

1. hillcountryfishin

hillcountryfishin New Member

State:
    tx
    Calaveras-
    Tuesday got to spend some time with good friend and fella guide Bobby Kubin while he was visiting SA. Bob and I got on some fish and he guided me for a bit, putting us on 50 fish in two hours fishing shallow with c -rigged cheese bait, all fish released to fight another day. Had a great time Bobby and thanks. It was good to see ya again and had alot of fun!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Luke Clayton

Luke Clayton New Member

State:
    Texas
    I've fished with both of yall and can attest to the fact that those catfish didn't have a chance, would have like to have been in the boat with you, maybe have our buddy DUB along, telling some of his accounts of grown up along the Mexico border!!! Bet there was some fun had, with the two of you fishing together! Wish all guides could get along like yall do and bet they would if they took the time to get to know each other.

3. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Cliff,
    I had a great time fishing with you the other day. It was good to see and fish some different water for a change as well. You really know how to put some fish in the boat. It's always a pleasure swapping stories, tips and tricks of the trade with you. Next time you make it up this far north I'll let you put me on a few fish.

4. hillcountryfishin

hillcountryfishin New Member

State:
    tx
    Luke, we'd probally never met had not been for ya introducing us. Appreciate it. Life is good and pleasure was mine bobby.
    and Luke....bring ol Dub down ...I need someone to keep me on my toes and make my side hurt. seriously, good times and good people.
    Cliff