calamus

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by fmb, Oct 28, 2009.

1. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    hey lets hear some ideas for the calamus dates....I was thinking middle of july or the end of july...I know this is a long way off but better to get the bickering out of the way within the first 4 months and then plan for the next 4 months:smile2:

all the people who voted calamus need to chime in here______________

I would love to fish it when there is a tourney going on.....and let em drool when they see our stringers....:smile2:

lets light this fuse and see what happens

2. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    If anyone wants to step up and take care of this thing by all means do so. I have decided not to take part in any gatherings in nebraska,I will gladly come and fish with anybody and we can have a good time,just not going to mess around with the bullshit,and people with power trips,so I hope to meet and fish with a bunch of you next year,see you at tournaments,and have some fun! Just not going to gatherings!

3. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    wow

I know this crap is hard to deal with but wow.....

I guess I'll do my best to keep nebraska afloat by my self

4. flathead_hunter

flathead_hunter Well-Known Member

State:
    nebraska city
    we have 6 tournaments down here every year come one down:cool2:

5. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I'll do my best....I fished the mo 3 times this year....but way up north by blair.....

I'm sure I'll get down to nebraska city next year....

do you have to be a member to fish the tourneys????

6. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city

no.... if you want a link to there crappy unupdated site shoot me a pm

7. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    hey you could pm me the link,thanks!

8. NebraskaWalleye

NebraskaWalleye New Member

State:
    Viola Kansas
    Well if you wanna do it on a tourney date lets wait and see what date Craig sets for this res, and hit it the same time CNCA does I know that is the group I will be fishing all my tourneys with this year a great bunch of guys.

9. bigmikeg

bigmikeg New Member

State:
    nebraska
    you talking about the ones larry puts on?? i've done a few just wish there were more at night. i was going to hit the big one at nebraska city this year but didn't get there in time. so we went out and caught a couple blues we had a 43 and a 35 pound blue cats and 2 flathead that were 20 and 15 pounds.. i never heard what was caught but with what i had i know there was some big fish weighed in alot of them. what we had wouldn't of even put us in the $$$ since the bite was hard and heavy. we stoped only becuase we were starting to get low on bait.. to much messing around and not getting everything ready put us behind that day.
    did i say we caught 3 of them fish off the end of that big trail dike on the iowa side just bellow the ramp the other the 43 pound blue was at that elevator where that big wall is on the east end of town

10. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    have any pics of them by chance? 113 pounds?? 1st place had 114 pounds with 2 fish...... you would have got 2 nd or 1st if you had other fish

11. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    why do people get on here just to talk shit it gets old i was at the end of the trail dyk most of the night that night so lets here some more shit or show pic would be nice and wouls shut me up :angry:

12. flathead_hunter

State:
    nebraska city
    wasn't that the same place my rod holder come loose on you at that day tournament when we watched a big fish try to swim away with my rod holder and your rod.... prolly his big flathead :wink:

13. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    yeah it sure was maybe it was the same fish

14. NebraskaWalleye

NebraskaWalleye New Member

State:
    Viola Kansas
    Ok checking yeah this is the calamus thread what the hell are you guys talking about I got lost some how. lol. :embarassed: