Cal. Race

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by zappaf19, Mar 2, 2006.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Did anyone else think the Cal. race was boring?
    Bill:confused: :confused:

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    yes indeed, very few cautions, mostly just for debris on the track. Not a whole lot of action.

3. r_bray89

r_bray89 New Member

State:
    Shawnee, Kansas
    Yes it was i thought that there would be more racing but hey im just glad tony fell out.:grin-big:

4. Fatkat

Fatkat New Member

State:
    Blanchester, Ohio
    :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: Go Tony!!:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    lol

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The Cal. race was pretty lame! They took away a race from Darlington so we can watch this kinda crap! Nascar is really heading in the wrong direction! California wasn't even close to a sellout, couldn't get enough yuppies to buy tickets. I guess it don't matter as long as they can get the Duff sister's to wave the green flag. The hell with the fan's who got them to where Nascar is now!

6. screen

screen New Member

State:
    Sterling, Illinois
    Market coverage is what they wanted and got - most of the drivers said it was a good race for them but they know when you have a track that wide with three grooves the viewing will be BOOOOORING! Still beter the the resticter race!

7. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I didnt waste my time watching it much less thinking about it.
    California and Michigan, those are two tracks I dont care to watch the racing on.

8. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Short tracks that's where it's at!!!! beatin and bangin... nascar at it's finest.. JMO i think they should take away the rear spoiler on the cars along with the front valance.. let emmm run that on super speed way..

9. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    i just thought it was poetic justice that Tony Stewart pulled all that stuff at Daytona with Matt Kenseth and then the next week Tony blows an engine and Matt wins the race. Could not have happened to a better person if you ask me:)

10. FRANK

FRANK New Member

State:
    Welland,Ontario,Canada

One word... Karma ..... :) :p

11. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Karma... hmmmm well all i have to say is that tony made the race by swattin around matt.. weather you like tony or not he tries to make things exciting... what was the old saying? rubbins racin.... jmo