CAJUN RED

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by slikk03, May 24, 2009.

1. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    IVE DECIDED ON CAJUN, JUST TO FIND OUT THERES 2 TYPS LIGHTNING AND ADVATEGE, IVE WENT ON THE WEB, TO TRY TO FIND THE DIFFERANCE, I NEED THE SMOOTHER MORE ABRASION RESISTENT FORM OF THE CAJUN, ANY BROS THAT KNOWS LET IT BE KNOWN, LOL THANKS

2. thecatman

thecatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Graham, Texas,
    both work great i personally like the cabelas salt striker its great quality similir to the lines your comparing

3. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    WELL IM GETTING WHATS AROUND HERE, AND I JUST NEED TO KNOW THE DIF IN THE TWO TYPS OF CAJUN, LIGHTNIG AND ADVANTAGE

4. basincajun

basincajun New Member

State:
    Lafayette,Louisiana
    The Advantage is a co-polymer line and the Lightening is an abrasion resistant line. I was surprised to find out that they also make a braided line, too.

B.C.

5. DCcatfisher

DCcatfisher New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I use the Cajun Red Lightning and will never use anything else unless they stop making it. I've got my Abu 6000's and 6500's spooled up with 20lb test and have pulled two 15lb river anchors lose in my 1648 jon boat before the line broke. In fact a couple of weeks ago I straightened out a 4/0 Eagle Claw kahle hook. It's the first time I have ever had that happen, but I think it says something for how strong that line is.

6. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I prefer the lightning because of its abrasion resistance. Super strong!:wink: