Cadron Creek

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Cause They're Big, Apr 25, 2007.

1. Cause They're Big

Cause They're Big New Member

State:
    Conway, Arkansas
    Anybody ever fished Cadron Creek just above Toad Suck? I have good luck catching bait there, but no kitties to speak of just yet. Just got my first look at it about a month ago. Looks real pretty. P.S. If anyone's interested, saw a lot of smaller stripers get pulled out just below the dam on crappie jigs.

2. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Haven't tried there, and haven't heard anything about it being a honeyhole for catfish. When I'm fishing that area, I fish from Toadsuck downriver toward Bigelow. The bluffs across from Toadsuck are generally pretty good, and don't neglect the rockpile at the bottom of the stairs on the bluff.

3. Cause They're Big

State:
    Conway, Arkansas
    Thanks Jerry. That spot has produced for me before, and if I'm hard up for bait, I can always catch a few gills, and sometimes some skippies, right there. Haven't had a lot of luck with the flats there though.

4. Cause They're Big

State:
    Conway, Arkansas
    Pulled a couple of 8-10 pounders out of Cadron a couple of nights ago, so they are there.Might get better when it goes down.