Cabin Fever

Discussion in 'LOCAL MICHIGAN TALK' started by Sparky Larson, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    There ain't know dought about it, I got it and I'm going to do something about it. One of my favorite fishin holes has thawed out and if the weather permits tomorrow, I'm going to dunk a shrimp or crawler or something. I know it's early, but I have to give a try for a couple hours or so.
    I'm heading to the sucker hole on Thrusday, and let everyone how I do.
    Until then, keep your lines tight.
    Sparky

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Good luck to ya, Sparky... Let us know how ya do...:cool2:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You have an ambitious nature and may make a name for yourself.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sparky I know how you feel. Cabin Fever is a bummer. On my first trip out I sit in the boat and take deep breaths and am thankful I surived the fever. Good Luck on your first trip and keep us posted.:lol: :big_smile:

4. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    I know that feelin Sparky! I wanted to go drowned bait today, but I had a dr's appointment and made promises that I wouldnt go fishing until the dr said it was ok. Doc said I had a clean bill of health, and before I go to work in the a.m. Im going to pack the car so after work, I can get out and stretch some line!

Tight lines to ya!

5. KGK20

KGK20 New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    even if there not bitin thats better than sitin at home catch a big

6. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    Well I had great plans to go out fishing today, but 40 degrees, with the wind at about 10mi. just kind of put a damper on it. I guess you just can't rush that warm weather.
    Sparky

7. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    Grand River Valley, Weste
    Man, I know what you mean, it LOOKED nice outside, but sitting in that wind would be tough to take. Heck, just pumping gas was enough to give me a chill. Maybe this weekend if we're lucky.

8. Sparky Larson

Sparky Larson New Member

State:
    Marlette Michigan
    It's suppose to start raining here this morning and continue through tomorrow.
    That will sure spur the suckers on. Like I've stated earlier, I'm heading to Omer tomorrow come rain or shine, and we give a report when I get back.
    Sparky