cabin fever

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rasmotherman, Jan 11, 2010.

1. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    cabin fever is getting the best of me. cant stop thinking and talking fishing. the wife is sick of hearing it. trying to convert the father in law to catting. we have re hashed every catch from last year about 5 times. every time it starts getting to me i go do a little work on the boat but im running out of things to do untill i get some cash. what do you guys do to keep from having withdrawls?

2. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I snelled every hook that I have and cleaned all my stuff. Got everything ready for spring. I find myself on the internet a lot just looking at fishing stuff. I have been fishing a few times didn't catch anything but got out of the house almost froze to death and decided it isn't worth going fishing until it starts to warm up.

3. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    yeah i spend a lot of time looking at gear. i had the poles all re strung before christmas. its like watching the clock at work though, time just creeps by

4. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    Im like you, iv done all the fishing stuff allready, so now when i can i read,think of new,and bigger, lies to tell while im fishing this spring, go all over the internet, get on the U S C A read, make some post, and maybe even a thread or two, and while im here, i'll run over to H.I. and see if i can stir the pot a lil, then set back and laugh.

5. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Ice fishing!

You can catch fish 12 months of the year if you just try.

6. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    and try we shall Jan 16th it's on!!!:nailbiting:

7. Catfish_Rob

Catfish_Rob New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, OHIO
    I have picked up some other hobbies to keep me busy. I have tried everything from making beer to pottery. It isn't the same as fishing I can tell you that.

8. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    0.0 chance of getting my fat arse on the ice. another usca brother said he would do it setting in a jon. no that is the ONLY way i would get out there.

9. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have no hobby other than catfishing, in the winter time I usually buy more tackle than I need for 10 years..I am trying not to do that this year.