Cabin Fever: Springtime or Bust!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wabash River Bear, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    O.k. spring needs to get here soon, real soon. My wife (Michele) is threatening to shut the internet off and cut up my debit card.:crazy: I dont understand (which means she dont understand), I only ordered a few neccesities.

2 Catfish Safari spinning rods
    2 Uglystick Tiger spinning rods
    4 Okuma Avenger av80a spinning reels
    1# spool of Berkly Big Game 30# mono
    Dual Pro 3 bank pro s.e. onboard charger
    Cabelas Quick Stow rod storage rack (fits in a seat pedestal base, holds 8 rods)

Nothing too extravagent, and I had the money rat holed for such an occasion anyway. So whats the problem?:eek:oooh: Its not like I went and ordered a new SeaArc and an Evenrude E-Tech (maybe cabin fever "09").:wink: Women just dont understand. Its like when they go to the beauty parlor, or get their nails done. Men like to feel good about themselves too!:smile2:

2. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Darn it now you got me dreaming.
    I think i'll have to take a trip down to gander mountain today just to look around. If ya know what I mean? After all I might just find something that I gotta have.:big_smile:

3. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    GOOD THING SPRING IS COMEING

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya... i was at cabelas and saw this sweet spinning combo that i couldnt resist.. with the combo comes line and hooks and whatnot total about 75 bucks.. that isnt too bad but it was still enough to fire my mom up haha

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Yes fishing fever has set in. I usually brave the cold however the rain has everthing too high to fish!

6. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Tell mom it was $75.00 well spent. Alot of kids your age these days are spending $ on things their parents would'nt be so proud of, or would down right scare the he!! out of them. You seem like a good kid Wil, keep up the good work.

7. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    shoooootttttttt, i am looking at getting my first real catfishin boat. looking at picking up a 1973 Glastron with depthfinder, trolling motor, and running outboard for 900 bucks. thats how bad i am. :eek:oooh:

8. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    GIT ER DONE!:smile2:

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John

Women get all Riled up over such Little Things Bear,Not to worry Just wait till Ya whip that New seaArc Deal on Her!!! LOL Anyway Any Body who lives in Terra Hooters Indiana deserves All that Stuff,RIGHT MEN,All in Favor Say EYE.Now see there It's a Done Deal!!!! End of Conversation. Later J.D.:wink:

10. Wabash River Bear

State:
    Indiana
    Sounds good John. Hey in case "Spring fever 09" goes bad for me, gonna have room for me and that SeaArk over there in Iowa?:smile2:

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    You Bet Berry,You'll Always have a chair in this Old Iowa Boys Boat.J.D.:wink:

12. SHARON FLEMING

SHARON FLEMING New Member

State:
    IOWA
    If you all have cabin fever just swing by Jd Straka and you can root thru his basement and find any fishing equip. that you made need, if he keeps buying he is going to have to build a new house to hold all that stuff, and he complains athat Kath has too many shoes LOL

Love ya brother
    Sharon

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am with all of you on this cabin fever stuff man this winter is kicking my butt
    Ive gained 20 pounds and done little or nothing....Sounds like Bear better get Mama sumthing special to..a lill advice for all tis worth dont get her fishing stuff its bad.I just got this lesson#666 and I didnt see the skull and bones to:eek:oooh:I bet thats why she is off on you to...didnt get mama nuttin,Ofcourse I am guessing