Cabin fever anyone?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by beaneye46, Feb 16, 2006.

1. beaneye46

beaneye46 New Member

State:
    indiana
    man is anyone fealing the cabin fever? i know i am, im about to start pulling my hair out

2. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    I'm going crazy myself. I have watched these catfishing videos to the point I think the color is going to start coming off.....LOL

3. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    Haha, dont even get me started on this one. I havent caught a single cat in over four months, and I am about to go berserk. I got my new tackle carrier thing, and I have spent the last two weeks organizing it. Then I came back and took everything out and reorganized it...then I came back and did it again since that wasnt quite right either. Yeah, Im suffering.

4. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    Itchin and scratchin. (maybe I need to go to the doctor):) Can't wait to get the boat in the water. Started going through tackle, but I think that is making it worse!

5. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    I've re-organized my gear so many times I now have no idea where stuff is anymore, bought enough new gear to outfit a boy scout group, yea I got it BAADDDD!:) I've bought most of the Infisherman Cat movies and just me and the son watch them daily. His favorite movies! He is about as crazy about fishing as I am. My wife says it is no longer a hobby to me, it's an addiction. (Hi my name is Frank and I am a fishaholic)

Frank

6. bigkatsrus

bigkatsrus New Member

State:
    VA
    heck no!

its been 70 degrees here lately. real odd. i get lots of fishing in.

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I try to not think about fishing this time of year, if I do I get all bummed out...I have cabin fever bad.

8. Crispy Critter

Crispy Critter New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've got the fever bad.I live about 300 yards from the lake and look at it everyday and wish instead of fish.I have my boat put up for winter storage and it's still too early to get it out.We've had a few nice days here and there but there's not a good place to fish from the shore,it's all private owned.So i'm sitting here so close but yet so far from all those fish. :sad:

9. G3Morton

G3Morton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    With the weather being 60 degrees one day and 16 degrees the next is starting to get really old. I got some new rods and some new reels that I am dying to try out. For now all I can do is pray for spring to hurry and get here

10. steveg442

steveg442 New Member

State:
    missouri
    I've got it bad. It was 70 degrees here yesterday and 20 this morning.

11. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    Does being hooked up to the boat for the last three days count?

12. SangamonCatKiller

SangamonCatKiller New Member

State:
    central illinois
    yes!!! I have a temperature of 108 today. Can't do nothing but think about going though. Was gonna do some scouting and depth checks tommorow but, with a low of 8 and a high of 17 I don't think I'm going.........oh' well.:sad:

13. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    three_rivers, that is funny. Do you ever go out and just sit in the boat for a while. Maybe cast in the yard. :)

14. three_rivers

three_rivers New Member

State:
    Tupelo Ar
    Dano, i even done one better. I just put rodholders on the boat and been dying to try them out. I had my whole rig spiderrigged out just like i would of been sittin on the river. LOL

Gotta go, they gonna be lookin for me at the nuthouse!

15. WVflatty

WVflatty New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    The weather is making even worse.Yesterday it was beauitiful and today its freezing.re-lined all my poles ,tried casting my new reel and got it stuck on a power line yesterday. i just wanna hear my clickers go off zinging.:cool:

16. porboy

porboy New Member

State:
    TX Panhand
    I had the fever bad until the cold came down yesterday. I guess I'll wait awhile.

17. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    I got the fever so bad that I go to the new Bass Pro and stare in the aquarium three or four times a week. Then I'll go stare at the boats. Then I'll stare at the rods and reels then back to the aquarium.
    I'm wondering if my betta would put much of a fight. What size hook should I use to try to catch my betta?

18. graybeard

graybeard New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Tuesday afternoon it was 65 degrees, and I was rarin' to go. This evening it is -3 with -20 wind chills and 3" of snow. Kinda brought me back to reality. Was in Wal-Mart this afternoon tho, and had to check out the fishing stuff.

19. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Cabin fever to say the least although tonight the low is 5 tomarrow the high is 27 and a low of 3 and its supposed to be cold for a little while so it might be a while before i get out. Planning on going out for the first time this weekend though.

20. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Its cold up here also.
    High was -8 F with a -35 below Windchill.
    tonight -15-18 F with Windchills possilble -50 below F.
    I get to put up Satellite dishes tomorrow?!?!?!