Cabelas tourny in Sep

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by brother hilljack, Jul 10, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I know that officially it is going to be in Point Pleasant, WV, but I was wondering how many Ohio brothers were going to be fishing the Cabelas tourny on Sep 6. I should be home on leave during that time and I think I am going to head down there and compete. I have not fished that area before, but I just like to take part in the fun and enjoy the competition of the whole thing. Good luck to all that partake and Please come and talk to me if you are there.

2. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    hey man good luck too you rick

3. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Good luck Shane! I won't be at that one, but I will be at the classic in Henderson.

4. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    No way I can make henderson, this is a one shot deal for me this year. I will try to have fun. I am going to fish this one with my wife and it will be her first. I am pretty excited.

5. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    I probably won't be fishing the Cabela's tournament because I have a NEOCATS tournament that night at Salt Fork. There will, however, be at least one of our regular teams fishing both.

6. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Good luck to ya Shane if ya make it to it. I may make it to that one also but not positive yet.

7. brother hilljack

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Look forward to seeing you there.

8. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I'm at a toss up between the Cabelas tournament & the Louisville tournament. I like Cabelas however the Louisville tourny is about 1/2 the drive so prefishing is alot cheaper & more conveniant