Cabelas salt striker line

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by jboy434, Aug 16, 2007.

1. jboy434

jboy434 New Member

State:
    va
  2. jboy434

jboy434 New Member

State:
    va
    i guess nobody has used this then??

3. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I have been satisfied with the different lines That Bass Pro sells under different names and the ones they spooled your reels with.(Savannah Ga.store)I have also been completely satisfied in my dealings with Cabela's over many years as I am 62.I have some big spools of 25+ year old 20 lb.bulk line I bought from them that Has flattened out and such.It was stored in a hot south Georgia garage all of those years.At 14-15 lb.break strength it is still stronger than some 8-10 lb.break strength Trilene 20 lb.XT that I bought a few(3 ?) years ago.You figure it.I cain;t.If their line is still of that quality,I do not know of any better.No it was not the limpest or the smallest diameter line around,but it has stood the test of time in a great way.There are situations that call for limp lines and for hard stiff lines,for small diameter lines and large diameter lines.Many lines that we are often dissatisfied with would be,and are a great line for a different application.Were it not for the shipping charge,I would most likely have bought all of my lines from them since then.I once received a damaged rod from them.A phone call and another was on the way.I don;t know how you can go wrong with them.Their word has been good with me for many years.I don;t figure that they will start lying to us now.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee