Cabelas Point Pleasant event

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brother hilljack, Aug 26, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Just curious who I will be fishing with? How many BOC members are going, Please make a post on this thread!

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Good luck in the tournament Shane.

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks brother, I don't know why everyone don't want to talk about this event?? This is the third thread I've started and no luck!!

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    It's too far away for me to even think about, but I do wish you good luck!

5. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Tournaments just are not my thing.

I take fishing very seriously, but I don't fish too seriously, if that makes any sense.

I will take plenty of beer, food and a radio and a good buddy or two, or go alone.

I will not take a phone or even a watch.

I might hunch over the rods, straining my eyes and set on a hair trigger.
    I might slam a few cold ones and take a nap.
    I might anchor the poles and wander down the bank tossing a lure and picking up trash.

I go out when I am ready, I come back when I am done, might be an hour, might be two or three days.

(The wife hates that! LOL! I have found myself homeless more than once. Took her a lot of years before she believed I was really fishing that long. I would have thought the smell alone would have been enough to allay her suspicions):wink::smile2:

Speaking strictly for me, any other way is just not as enjoyable.:big_smile:

6. PhattyB

PhattyB New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I might show up as a spectator. I just got my boat and I'm still learning the difference of bank versus boat fishing :roll_eyes: