Cabelas Partner

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by SLIPKNOT, Jul 25, 2008.

1. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I need a partner for the Cabelas tourny tommorow at Lousianna, MO. We can use my boat or yours. Just call me if you are interested.....618-558-2424

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Jason, I'd like to go up there and fish it with you, gotta prefish for the gathering next month anyhow. But, my cousin is getting married tomorrow, and I have to make an appearance. I skipped out on my great grandma's funeral to fish the ACATS tourney last month, and if I skip another family function, I will be barred for life!:crazy:

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Dang Jason, thats short notice. Hope you find someone. You could fish alone if you have to I suppose. Pre-fishing would have been good. A whole different river up there in the pools.

Send Slider a PM, he might be able to give you some pointers at least. Thats his backyard stretch of river and he knows it about as well as anyone I would expect.

4. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    If it were'nt such short notice i would sure go with ya. I already have prior comittments. Keep me in mind for next time though. Thanks Ken 636-575-6670

5. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL

Well I was hoping to find someone who was partnerless as well. I planned on trailering to Alton. I couldnt find no one so I bought a new SCALE!!! and some new lights for the boat. O well maybe next time....

6. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    If anyone fishing tonight and dont want to go out alone give me a shout.

Im dropping the kids off around 6:30pm. Im free after that. I really want to see what this late night bites all about.

Sorry about the tourney bud. If I had the ends I'd go with ya in a heart beat. with school starting my money is funny right now.

7. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    I might need a partner for the tournament on the 23rd. Can use your boat or mine.

8. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    What tournament are you takling about? Riverbend?? Sorry I am already fishing it with another guy.

Thanks for asking though.