Cabela's King Kat is coming

Discussion in 'LOCAL WEST VIRGINIA TALK' started by KY King Kat, Aug 4, 2008.

1. KY King Kat

KY King Kat New Member

State:
    KY
    Cabela's King Kat will be @ Pt. Pleasant, WV on Sept. 6th, 2008.
    1st place minimum $3,000 and a total payback over $5,000 in cash and prizes. We hope to see eveyone there! It is our 1st ever stop in WV. We will also have a kids tournament for kids 12 and under at Krodel Park from 9-11. All kids who fish will be registered to win a 1 of (4) $5,000 scholarships that will be given away at the classic!
    Also, the TOP 20 teams qualify for the Cabela's King Kat Classic Sept. 26, 27 in Henderson, KY on the OHIO River!
    For more info check out our section on the BOC or give us a call.... 270 395 6774

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Do I have to have a boat :eek:oooh:

3. KY King Kat

KY King Kat New Member

State:
    KY
    All participant must fish from a boat. Maybe you can find someone looking for a partner...Good Luck!!!

4. hunterhnc20

hunterhnc20 New Member

State:
    Buffalo, West V
    Hello Tanner, thanks for coming to WV. I believe you will have a good turn out down here. We have a tourament every other week with an average of 15 boats at each one. I know thats not many but the prize is not that big and I believe when people like to see that big prize money so I believe there will be a big turn out for this tourament. I have some questions if you dont care to answer them. Is it $100 a boat or per person? Can you only have 2 people per boat unless one is 16 or younger? Is it the Kanawha and Ohio Rivers? and did I understand right that you can put your boat in anywhere? Thanks for the info.

5. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Didn't make the 08' season tourney, but I'm planning on heading out that was for 09'. That isabout the closest king Kat tourney for me to hit with out a 10 hr drive.