cabelas classic!

Discussion in 'TOURNAMENT TALK' started by Steve Douglas, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    one of the biggest events of the season is comin up on us in one week!(cabelas classic) and nobodies talkin about it. nodda, ziltch, nothin! cant figure that one out! silence! must be everybodies game plan,
    ill be down on thursday to do some scoutin around! hope to see some of you down there!

2. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    you fishing this one by your self steve? i seen you have been fishing some of the other tourneys by yourself lately... im sure i will see you down there friday and saturday...

3. cocatfish

cocatfish New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I will be there on weds night. Be prefishing thursday. I hope are paths cross. I am sure I see yaa on friday or saturday.
    How is the water right now?
    We got alot of rain here in missouri.

4. sarSWAMPFOX

sarSWAMPFOX New Member

State:
    Union, South Caroilna
    I will be there, along with my brother Russell. I was wandering how many teams from the BOC will be competing in this years Classic? I hope I get to meet some of BOC gang up there that I have only seen here on Catfish1.

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    water is low and no current drift speed yesterday was .2 = .3 mph .. temp is 75-76 degrees

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Good luck to everyone fishing the classic!!

7. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good luck to you and Russell. I know yall will represent SC well. I sure wish I could make it maybe next year and hopefully they will hold it on a lake.:wink: Nock em dead JD and keep me posted!

8. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    hey steve, we are planning to come up wed. morn. hit the water about 6am. i sold the bay boat and il be fishing out of a lund. il see ya out there. i want you to look at my akwa-lung make sure i have it set up right, i hope to test it to the max friday & sat. well thats the plan anyways, lol i hope to see e1 this week if you see me fishing its a not a good hole dont go there, nope no fish there. lmao if you see us stop by and say hey wont bother us. good luck to e1 lets have some fun.

9. Steve Douglas

Steve Douglas Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Kentucky
    yea biga ill be fishin by myself again! it just works out better for me!
    lookin forward to seein you guys again! is bill comin?

russ ill look for you guys out there! i heard your lund took a beaten the other day? hardcore my man!

10. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i think he will be there both days if he gets off work in time friday,,