Cabela's Advanced Anglers Pro Series Deluxe Backpack

Discussion in 'Fishing Clothing Review' started by Catfish Killer, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Catfish Killer

Catfish Killer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    I do about half my fishing from land, places I have to hike to. I take 2 large rods a 30 LB bait bucket and about 30 LBs of other gear food, and water. I was looking into getting the Cabela's Advanced Anglers Pro Series Deluxe Backpack. I cant find many reviews on it. I was wondering if anyone has tried this product and your thoughts on it.

2. beakus

beakus New Member

State:
    derby kansas
    i dont have a review but i was thinking of getting the same thing,i fish with a guy that uses a back pack,he's off and running and i'm still picking up my crap.bass pro also has a browing pack i looked at but i didnt like how the divider were attached to the bottom,i think the cabelas is a little more durable for steep bank climing(or sliding down in my case).

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I have never used one but I buy lots of stuff from Cabela's & they will take it back NO MATTER what your reason is. They even pay the shipping, I'd say go for it !!

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I use a back pack. Actually it's a Ruc`Sack from one of my friends in the Army. I like the cabelas pack better but I doubt its as durable as military issue. JMO

5. Catfish Killer

Catfish Killer New Member

State:
    Pa.
    At the moment I use a bag I got at an army surplus It has been very durable, but the built in cooler, buddy lock, plier and pocket knife holder. The water proof pockets for my digital devices sold me, perfect for a cam and weather radio. If it only had a hydration pack.