Cabelas 360

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by DJH1, Feb 27, 2008.

1. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just ordered a four pack of the cabelas 360 rod holders, they're on sale for $50 by the way if anybody's looking for some. I'm just wondering if there are some rods out there that won't fit into the holder just because of the handle's diameter. I had ordered four shakespeare sturdy stiks, but they ended up being on backorder and there's no telling when I would have gotten them. I cancelled the order and now have to find something different. I've considered the shakespeare powerod but it looks like theres a knob on the end of the handle, so I'm not sure it will fit in the cabelas rod holders.

Anybody know anything about these holders and what rods will fit??

2. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    Joey,you should have no problem with the handle fitting on the 360's.i have the quick-draws and have 1 rod(and its a king kat rod) that will not fit cuz of the thick cork handle.the 360's have close to a 2" i/s diameter so dont worry unless you're fishing with telephone poles:smile2:

3. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks, thats what I needed to know. Just looking at the pictures on cabelas website it looked like the 360s were bigger in diameter than the quickdraws.

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    The catfish safari rods will fit no problem. They have a parachute cord wrapped handle.

5. DJH1

DJH1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got the holders in today and they're WAY bigger in diameter than I thought. It'd take a heck of a handle to not fit in there!