Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a four pack of the cabelas 360 rod holders, they're on sale for $50 by the way if anybody's looking for some. I'm just wondering if there are some rods out there that won't fit into the holder just because of the handle's diameter. I had ordered four shakespeare sturdy stiks, but they ended up being on backorder and there's no telling when I would have gotten them. I cancelled the order and now have to find something different. I've considered the shakespeare powerod but it looks like theres a knob on the end of the handle, so I'm not sure it will fit in the cabelas rod holders.

Anybody know anything about these holders and what rods will fit??

·
Registered
802 Posts
Joey,you should have no problem with the handle fitting on the 360's.i have the quick-draws and have 1 rod(and its a king kat rod) that will not fit cuz of the thick cork handle.the 360's have close to a 2" i/s diameter so dont worry unless you're fishing with telephone poles:smile2:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, thats what I needed to know. Just looking at the pictures on cabelas website it looked like the 360s were bigger in diameter than the quickdraws.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.