CAA Tourny at Tory Hole, Elizabethtown

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by Wiskerstickerr, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Wiskerstickerr

Wiskerstickerr New Member

State:
    North Caro
  2. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    countin' my pennies!!

3. cliu

cliu Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Looking to go for the first time, but don't know where tory hole is.

4. cat'n around

cat'n around Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    we are cocked locked and ready to rock. got my good luck charm comin this time. were comin rods a blazin.!!!!!!:cool2: weeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant wait. its killin me.

5. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Are there any good wholes on the east coast I'll be at nag head from august 17-24 want to do some fishing.

6. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    It is right on hwy 242 in Elizabethtown. Beside the bridge.

7. cliu

cliu Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Wondering what the results were for the tourny the 19th. Couldn't make it hope I didn't miss much.

8. Wiskerstickerr

Wiskerstickerr New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Results should be up soon. I sent them but sometimes they have to re-format them for posting. They will be in the Tournament Results section. If you want to see them sooner just go to our website at https://.................... . All of the tourny results to date are posted there along with more information. You should come on out and join us. You can meet alot of great fisherman and gain alot of knowledge just hanging around and listening to the BS. Our next tourny is in New Bern at Cowpen Landing on the Nuese River on 16-17 Aug 7pm - 7am. It is a 2 fish limit. Should be interresting since I have heard of some people pulling 40+ lb Flats out lately.

9. SUNDROP

SUNDROP New Member

State:
    Washington
    CAA is a great bunch of guys. I hope to see it grow!! I know gas prices have made it a bit harder to travel for many including myself so having one nearby is a great opportunity around here....I have the Aug tourney in my sites!! Already cleared it with the Mrs. and made my preparations!!