Bye, Bye Bush..... Texans just signed Williams!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 28, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Some may hate this but I think the Texans did the smart thing. They signed someone who could be a Franchise Defensive Stud. They already have a Pro Bowl type RB in Davis, so I am glad to see Bush slip.

Now will the Saints take him? I don't think they should, they have the Duce. I could see Bush possibly slipping to #4. If he is there at #4, I don't see the Jets not taking him, if something odd happens & they pass on him, I am sure the Packers would take him at #5

2. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I agree Mellon, Williams is a good pick for the Texans. They need a lot of help. Williams should start right away and has a chance to make an immediate impact.

Personaly I think That The OT from virginia D'Brickashaw Ferguson Would have been an even better pick for the Texans. D'brickashaw is simply the most polished NFL ready player in the draft this Year, and The Texans seem to have a lot of trouble keeping David Carr off his back. But Drafting a Offensive Tackle @ #1 isn't very sexy.

3. CrawDaddy

CrawDaddy New Member

State:
    Texas
    And let's not forget, Bush seems to be a hard peson to sign. I mean if those numbers were offered to him, which I am sure they were, and he passed them up, then I think that says all you need to know about Bush :)

4. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    The whole draft is a crapshoot now. I expect someone to trade up and make a play for Bush and someone else to trade down now that Williams is gone.

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I hope My Browns get Haloti Nagata the big nose tackle from Oregon.

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Jack,

I was hoping the same thing for the Raiders, If M. Huff is not there. :0a32:
    (Any good player on Def. side on the ball -LOL).

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool2:
    (Shaina)

7. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    That was a surprise move, but the Texans is thinking defense, which they lacked last year. No need of getting a scorer when you can not stop a score.

Personally I think Bush will shine in the NFL eventhough he went to a bad team like the Saints.

Another surprise was Matt Lienart. He fell to the tenth. He will shine in Arizona as well. He has a good role model to follow at the qb position there and he may even start this year ther.

I am liking what the Titans did this draft. Vince Young and Lendale White. This is going to be a great offense in the near future.

8. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

OK, I'm getting tired of everyone blaming everything on President Bush. Even though he is from Texas, he had no say on the Texans draft choice and ...

whoops....nevermind :confused2:

:smile2:

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes, that's right it's Bush's fault that Bush fell to #2!!!! :smile2: WHY CANT EVERYONE SEE THAT? I mean come on, Bush (W) is from Texas, it's clealy a comsperacy!

I want a speacial meeting on congress! :embarassed:

10. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

I think Tom Delay is a coconspirator! Indict him too!

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!! Santonio Holmes the new Steeler wide receiver #1 pick. We got a buckeye! I think this guy will turn out to be a great choice! He was happy as hell to be drafted by the Steelers!

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You know this all started when President Cheny decided to go hunting, in whereelse...... TEXAS!

13. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

I heard the lawyer Cheney shot was a Vince Young supporter :eek:oooh: