buying one more rod help

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by FATDAD, Jul 27, 2009.

1. FATDAD

FATDAD New Member

State:
    Mount Sterling,
    this is what i have
    2 7.6 ecat #3

1 7.0 catmaxx mh

1 12 ft nite stick ( i may have screwed this one up):crazy:
    1 10 ft nite stick
    1 9 ft nite stick
    1 8 ft nite stick
    11 ft nite stick
    1 10 ft troph-e cat
    i reall would like to relace the 12 ft with a 9 or 10 ft rod i mainly fish from the bank and use 6500 ambassadeurs have one 7000 have it on ecat
    any ideals?

2. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That's a lot or rods! Why do you need another new one? Anyways...I'd recommend the Ugly Stick Tiger :wink:.

3. Cherokee Rod Man

Cherokee Rod Man New Member

State:
    Eufaula La
    Using the 7000, I'd recomend our Toughstick in 10' 2pc. for easy transport, a great rod for bank fishing.:wink:

4. foghorn

foghorn New Member

State:
    Wagoner Ok
    You cant go wrong with Lelands rods they are very tough. I know i got to stress test a new one and i didnt even know it was a 2 peice till after wards. When i say stress test i really bent it im 6' 270.

Foggy :cool2:

5. SW Hunter

SW Hunter New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    If I were you I would go with either the 9ft or 10ft ToughStick! I really like the 9ft if you are going to put a 6500! I have a couple of those rigged up with my 9ft. You will not be sorry. It will fish like no other rod... It will become you favorite. I hope this will help you should try it.

6. bigd4xman

bigd4xman New Member

State:
    Haysville, KS
    Shakespeare Powerod Big Water or Ugly Stik Big Water, 10-12ft, you wont be let down. Everyone needs a 12ft rod in their arsenal IMO.