Buying Jigs

Discussion in 'Crappie Fishing' started by Slatebar, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I have been looking at the different jig makers websites and wonder where you all buy most of your jigs ? I most likely will place an order within next few days with Grizzly Jigs. Looks like they have a very good selection and not bad on price. I mostly fish bobber/minnow but like most winters in the past I have been buying a few jigs along and come spring I will probably wind up again fishing mostly minnow/bobber . :laugh1:

2. bobs bait

bobs bait New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i use a jig tipped with minnow chech ebay there is a guy on htere thats sell them at a good deal if you buy enough will cut the shipping bobs bait

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
  4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John I like to use Grizzly Jig co also. They have a broad selection of everything for Crappie fishing. I'll send you a PM.

5. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Grizly jigs and catfish connection..and i make my own bigger ones for B@$$ fishing

6. Fatman

Fatman New Member

State:
    Vermont
    besides

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
  7. Fatman

Fatman New Member

State:
    Vermont
    If you go to crappie com you'll find lots of great deals!!!!!!!! You Have TJ's, Grousefly, Flatfish, Uncle Bob's and others. The newest forum on the site is custom made plastics for crappie. Check it out you wont' be disappointed.

Fatman

Last edited: Jan 23, 2010