Busy Times Ahead

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Aug 9, 2008.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Finally got down to the boys river camp this weekend.And yes its a mess. Have to tear everything out and start all over. Ruined 99 % of the stuff. So far we have the carpets tore out ,paneling tore out ,tile up out of kitchen,bathroom and hall way. Got the water pump hooked up so we can at least have water and bathroom.Had a ft of mud and sand in the driveway.Neighbors son down there dug it out yesterday for us.Still have to tear sheet rock and insulation out and burn what we can. No camping there this year. Darn it anyway. However I know there is some out there worse off than what we are.Heres some pictures.First is the kitchen floor with mud and mold Second is one of the bedrooms carpet with mold on the walls.3rd is just the carpet out of frontroom and one bedroom that I did by myself this past thursday. Today myself,wife one boy and his wife was there and got a lot done.Back again tomorrow for awhile.
    NOT a LOT of FISHIN GETTIN DONE as you can tell:cry: Darn it anyway.

Attached Files:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Thats a shame John but like ya said, it happened to alot of homes this year, not camps. You'll get er cleaned up and be back in action.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    "BUMMER" I know you will give it hell. Good luck to ya.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thats bad for sure ,looking on the bright side ,it could have been worse ,Hope you get it all back n shape John.