Busted with beer bottle leaving H.S. Football Game.

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Redneck in a Skiboat, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I had to drive my son home from the High School Football Game, because he only has a restricted license. We were coming down Boscobel Road and someone in a Jeep threw a beer bottle and hit our windshield. We were not going fast and no damage was done. I called 911, because there were deputies all over Hwy 187 and I thought they might could stop them. Fat Chance!

2. Slimm

Slimm New Member

State:
    SC
    That sucks. I am glad no one was hurt. And I know the area, lot of after hour activities if u know what i mean.

3. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    that is bs glad you and son did not get hurt

4. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    Damn, Thomas, that really sucks! I cain't believe how inconsiderate these dumb **#^% can be :angry:

5. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I tell ya, I dont know how much more idiotic people are gonna get?? Soon people will walk out there door with 2 men with guns to their heads!!:angry::angry:

6. CatHunter24

CatHunter24 New Member

State:
    Dayton, Ohio
    Revenge via the cops would have been sweet, granted im not suprised they couldn't apprehend the people who did this. It would have only been revenge though, doubt they would have learned their lesson......you can't fix stupid. :angry:

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thats messed up. Glad no damage and nooone was hurt

8. Cutbait101

Cutbait101 New Member

State:
    south carolina
    I would have threw a 45 back at them:angry::angry::angry:

9. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Didn't have it with me, cause I was in the car my son drives. I'm kinda glad, cause I was too pissed to think. I was turning around, but my son starting having a fit. He was just ready to go home. I might could have caught them, but it would have probably been bad.

10. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas

Dang AJ... I told ya to quit throwin them beer bottles.:eek:oooh::confused2::crazy::smile2: