Busted by the Y.P. !!! Ever had that happen to you??

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jdstraka, Sep 15, 2009.

1. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Yup that's right Brothers. I was fixin (That be down south talk (Fixin) :wink: Them boys are always Fixin to fix something, I'm fixin to fix my truck,I'm Fixin to fix me some grub, I'm fixin to fix my bush hog ) Anyway I was fixin to go fishing this morning with My good Friend and Beer Drinkin Buddy Harley and the Y.P Busted me and said No Dice,Now for those of you don't know who the Y.P. are it be the WIFE= Yard Police She tells my that there Won't be No fishing,Beer Drinkin,or playing around on the puter today with my friends till the grass gets mowed and weed whacked,Now Don't that just frost a man??? She has some Wild Expectation that Grass is more Important than fishing and Beer drinkin. I have noticed that she the Wife A.K.A.(Big Bula Mae) has changed ever she joined that group down at the Church last year,I think it's called Sisters of Eternal Damination or something like that.So now I have to go to plan (B) which is I'm Fixin to buy me 2 goats and that should take care of the grass cuttin deal. Tight lines Brothers,J.D.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  2. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    John, i think i married your wifes sister!:eek:oooh:

3. msd7806

msd7806 New Member

State:
    Pegram, TN
    Thats good stuff right there.

4. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    John, your a hoot, but it sounds like yo fixin to be a dead hoot if you don't git the yard mowd. Better git after it. Yes...tight line(s) I'll hava beer for ya...maybe two:big_smile:

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    great story man...sorry to hear she is tightening down on ya!

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah JD, if you don't obey the YP, then yer the one that may get "fixed". YP may be fixin' to do that as we type...:smile2::smile2:

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John your getting ready to add to your problem. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bula Mae sell your boat. That GOAT will eat every thing in sight.(Flowers Rose Bushes) Then she will require you to pick up all the goat droppings.:smile2:

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    John thats why I am fixin to be single here in about 30 days. No more Y.P's for me for a long time. I got too much hunting and fishing to do.:big_smile:

9. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I'm fixin' to rep ya for that post, JD! :)

BB in SC

10. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Thanks JD I was laughing at your post and my better half read over my shoulder and now I have just come in from mowing our yard. ON top of that she told me it was to late to fish, company coming.

11. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I'm fixin to say something that will probably get me in trouble.

Women are like crows - when they are upset about something - everybody within a mile knows it!

12. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Thought you were old enough to know better than to say something like that.:crazy:

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Why do think I get up before daylight and go or explain about how much it will cost to fix the mower [until she had me buy a new one] darn Wally world sales any way:roll_eyes:

14. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I also know that women are like crows because they both really like bright shiny things.

15. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    LMAO !!! But one thing you spelled it wrong, lol:wink: It's Fix'un. lol funny story thanks for the laugh

16. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Funny Stuff!:smile2:

17. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    It must be tough on them when they are girlfriends. Once they become wives they are programed to prevent a man from doing what he enjoys.

18. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    lol JD you are killing me:smile2::smile2::smile2:

19. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    John, I have the same problem here except we call ours the " FP ".......or better known as the "fun police".

Drink ya a 6-pack then go tell the wife it's almost winter and the grass will die anywayz ; )~

20. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Now Zalma, you are going to be in trouble!! Not all of women are like that. I'm the one that's always telling Bo "To hell with the grass, it'll be here tomorrow! Let's go fishin'!!".:smile2: