Busch Wildlife

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by rocko, Jun 10, 2007.

1. rocko

rocko New Member

State:
    missouri
    TORE THEM UP AT BUSCH WILDLIFE YESTERDAY CAUGHT 31 CHANNEL IN 3 1/2 HRS. BROUGHT HOME 8 NICE EATERS 2 #S UP TO 4#S. RUNNING TOTAL FOR THE YEAR SO FAR ON BRING HOME AMOUNT IS 36 CHANNEL. GIRLFRIEND GAVE ME A RUN FOR MY MONEY ON THE LAKE KEEPING UP WITH ME FISH FOR FISH. :big_smile: WE AVE NOW CAUGHT ABOUT 100 CAT OUT OF 1 LAKE AT BUSCH IN THE LAST WEEK & 1/2 . JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU GUYS AND GALS KNOW. FOR EVERYBODY THAT FISHES AT BUSCH ON THE STOCKED CATFISH LAKES,YOU CAN CATCH THEM LIKE THIS ALSO, IF YOU SEE A SUNKEN BRUSH PILE GET AS CLOSE TO IT AS YOU CAN IF NOT INSIDE IT.A HOOK AND A WEIGHT DOES COST THAT MUCH, RIPPING THAT 4 OR 5# CAT OUT OF THE BRUSHPILE MULTIPLE TIMES IS PRICLESS. REMEMBER THAT FARM RAISED CATS WERE ALWAYS FED AT THE SURFACE OF THE WATER, SO PRESENT YOU BAIT IN THE SAME WAY AND YOU WILL CATCH THEM. HERE ARER SOME PICS FROM YESTERDAY FOR EVERYBODY TO SEE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Attached Files:

2. ron h

ron h New Member

State:
    st peters mo
    looks like you had fun, hope to go in few weeks. what lake were you at

3. dust_stl

dust_stl New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good job I always have a lot of fun at Busch. I have noticed a lot more tics there this year though, but I think thats every where in general. I have good luck on lake 32 by the spill way.

4. rocko

rocko New Member

State:
    missouri
    THEY WERE ALWAYS BAD OVER THERE. THEY NEED TO CUT THE GRASS A LITTLE SHORTER AND THAT WOULD HELP ALOT. IF ANYBODY WANTS TO GO OVER THERE WHILE THEY ARE SICK HOME FROM WORK:wink: I WILL BE GLAD TO JOIN THEM FOR A LITTLE WHILE!!!!!!!

5. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hey Rocko, which lake were you fishin'?

6. rocko

rocko New Member

State:
    missouri
    we were at #4 but any of the cat lakes will produce the same. we were over there today and the bite was slow. alot of gills and turtles. caught about six only kept 2. we were over there yesterday in all the heavy rain and came home with 8 nice eaters 2-5 #s each. game warden was also there and kindly harrassed us ,i'd kindly like to stick a boot up his a**. made me miss a big one:angry:. but all in all it was a good day we caught a total of about 25-26 cat.