BUSCH WILDLIFE ??

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by morivercatfisher, Jun 2, 2009.

1. morivercatfisher

morivercatfisher New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey I was wondering if anyones been out to busch wildlife this year and had any luck? lake? Also I know you can rent boats on some lakes ,but does anyone know if you can bring your own johnboat/or raft? I guess I could just call them oh well. :cool2:

2. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO
    Can't bring your own boat; however, you can rent one for $5 at the main conservation office. I've had good luck on lake 35 and 33 for crappie. They are running about 6 to 8" and I caught them by the spillway on tube jigs in 10' water fished about 4-6' depth with crappie nibblets. Good Luck.

3. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    he is right crappie do bite well there, but i have never caught a cat there i have gone a bunch of times, and no luck. maybe its my bait.

4. morivercatfisher

morivercatfisher New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yeah Ive caught catfish on lake 5, 33 towards the back, 24 and me and my kid won two fishing derbys there for her school on lake 15 but they dont let you fish that lake but thats where the lunkers are. biggest bass 22in 7lber, biggest 8lb cat.:big_smile:

5. westman407

westman407 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I too have fished there many times. Not this year though. Never had any luck.