busch hangs it up for truck and N/W titles

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by JERMSQUIRM, Jun 18, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    john. so where ya at???? this will kill your posting in the trucks and N/W. lol. sure to be missing some excitement now in those series week to week.:crazy:

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm right here Jerm!!!
    I'm sure he'll give us plenty to discuss/debate in the cup series...:smile2::smile2::smile2:

I knew he couldn't handle it running in all 3 series, now they'll blame his stupidness and crashing everybody on running all 3 series....It won't be his fault.....:crazy::wink::smile2:...It never is.....:wink:

BTW, I'm sure the drivers and owners breathed a big sigh of relief when they heard that news!!! LMAO!!!

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    perhaps he wants to stay as far away from Ron Hornaday as he can get.
    smokey

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    LMAO!!! I'd say you are right Joe!!!:wink::cool2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    isn't hornaday the one who turned mark martin on a restart last year for no good reason.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Even if its so, there was no excuse for Kyle's blatant wrecking the point leader!!! He could have passed him with ease but instead sent him spinning...What a moron(kyle)!!!:angry::angry::angry:

7. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    how are you enjoying the week after jr. won sunday? i don't know if you noticed, but i did have him active on yahoo.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

If I wasn't in so much pain I'd be enjoying it a lot more!!! I just hope it don't take near that long to get another win!!!:cool2::wink::big_smile:

What is wrong with Gordon? He's just not been his usual top 5 top 10 self?
    I know he's a great driver with a ton of talent so thats not it. Just makes me wonder what is going on???:confused2:

9. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    typical youngster...trying to bite off more than he can chew.

As for Jeff Gordon, I believe Steve Letarte cant deliver what Jeff wants in the new car. Looks to be that Johnson and Knauss have found that comfort zone but Johnson's driving style is totally different than Gordon's.