Burris scopes for sale & T/C Power Rods(SOLD)

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by kyelkhunter3006, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    I've got a couple Burris Short Mag 3-9x32 Matte Finish scopes with the Ballistic Plex that I want to sell (financing boat refurb). These scopes are American Made, not to be confused with the Timberline scopes that Burris now sells that are made overseas.

One is still in the UNOPENED factory box, with the plastic wrap still on the box. These are selling on ebay for $275-$300 right now. I'll sell mine for $225 plus shipping.

One has been mounted on a T/C Omega for a short time. Very, very slight ring marks, less than 25 shots while on the gun. No burn or mar to the finish from being on a muzzleloader. Includes the factory box, papers, wrap, and scope covers. These are selling used on ebay for around $200 (last couple I watched went for a bit more than that). I'll sell this one for $175 plus shipping.

I also have 5 T/C Aluminum Power Rods for the Omega/Encore Pro Hunter. These are the really nice, stout, SOLID rods with the folding T handle. They are brand new. I ordered one ROD from a major retailer, and they sent me one CASE of 6 rods! I called them and they told me to just keep them and merry x-mas. They sell for $35 each plus shipping. I'll sell these for $10 each plus shipping.

PM me for pics and ??'s.

Thanks, Chris

2. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Bump! I'll also consider trades for these.... trolling motors, reels, etc.

3. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Chris-
    I'm in the market for one of those power rods. How much for shipping to West Lafayette, IN?

4. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    $5 should cover it.

5. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Ok guys, I need to move these scopes to pay for some stuff I've bought for the boat.

I'll take $180 shipped for the unopened box.

I'll take $150 shipped for the mounted once scope.

3.75"-5" of eye relief, 11.5" long, 13.5 oz, fully multicoated throughout.

Ballistic plex reticle provides holdover point out to 500yds for most regular rounds, 600yds for most magnums, out to 300 yrds for the .17HMR, out to 250-300yds for must modern black powder loads.

I'm really giving these away at these prices. You aren't going to touch a scope like this for a price like this. Check them out on ebay and the other sites, and you'll see what I mean. If you need weaver style rings, I'll even though in a pair for you.

6. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Everything is sold pending payment..............

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thread Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.