Burned dog status

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Mike81, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Don't know if any of you saw this on the news a while back but just wanted to give you an update. I was at a bbq a couple weekends ago and the neighbors are foster care providers for this dog right now until the legal trial is over. They hope once it's all done that they will be allowed to keep him, they love him very much and he's very happy now. But anyway, they brought him over to the house and he is doing very well, happy, eating hot dogs and playing with kids. Looks real good, most of his fur is grown back and his skin graphs look real good. He may need another surgery or 2 but he's doing well. Will be going over there for another get together next weekend, I'll take some pics if he's over to show you how good he's healing up. Really a nice dog that got caught in a bad situation....

This tells more of the story if you didn't see it. He's with good folks now that love him though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJItdoliW2Y&feature=related

2. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    that brought tears to my eyes .
    the son of a *&^%$ that did that to that poor dog needs to be beaten to death . that was uncalled for . i'm sure hoping it gets a new home with the foster care providers .
    poor dog tried to bite the fire off its flesh .

3. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yeh, how anyone can do that is beyond my comprehension. But I can assure you the people he's living with now are great.

4. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Wow , that is insane , is the twenty year old "man" (and I use the term loosely) in jail ? He should be locked up for a while for that .I have owned Pitbulls for most of my life and would never hurt any of my dogs, they are like brothers and sisters to me. Thanks for bringing that tragic story to our attention,reps to you .

5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
  6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Well it`s good the dog is doing better ,they are a very tough breed but that had to be horrible. That punk is facing 10 years, that`s to easy, his face should be caught on fire and put out with a rake.

7. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Yeh, whatever jail time he gets is not enough... I'll try and take some pics this next weekend of Louis and post them up...

8. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    As far as raising funds for future medical care you should tell the owners to contact the ADBA and see if there is a local pitbull club that may be able to help.

9. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That's way to easy!!But then again he isn't in jail yet. Possibly there is someone already incarcarated that doesn't take to kindly to abusing animals.I know that sounds means but I'm a huge dog lover and I just can't see any reason to hurt "Man's best Friend" One way or the other the man will pay for what he has done!!:angry:

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    that SOB!!! he deserves to be lit on fire as well for doing that, you dont light someones dog on fire when they wont let you borrow their car thats just not human, i hope someone kills that man. god knows he deserves it.

11. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    At first I thought you were talking about how I like my hot dogs "cajun style i.e blackened". Im sorry to hear that someone would do such a thing.

12. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    Mike, thanks for showing us the situation. Glad to hear your friends are in the picture for this animal. Bless their efforts.

This punk is so typical of a growing segment of entitled, out of control with selfishness, and thinking only of lashing out violently youths. These are the type that kill someone when they don`t get their way, and really have no skills for dealing with the world other than lashing out. Sad.

I know we`re supposed to look for solutions for the selfish, immature boy, but the only solution I can think of is to stomp him into a mudhole. I`m sure the world will be a very difficult place for him from now on. Only wish we could all watch video of the violence that will surely befall him.

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I couldn't bear to watch the video but I hope that SOB POS gets what he deserves!!! Our 3 dogs are like our kids and if anybody hurt any of them, I'd be in jail for what I'd to to them.:angry:

14. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thats very sad hope the dog will be ok

15. SweetSymphony672

SweetSymphony672 New Member

State:
    England

Yeah, I'm a big dog lover and I HATE it when they are treated that
    way, they probably never heard of MAN'S BEST FRIEND......idiots.

They should feel that pain that the dog felt, maybe they will then
    think about their actions more clearly!:angry:

16. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    I can't watch anymore. that Basta#d should be under the jail.

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Hands up all those who want their tax dollars to provide a warm bed and 3 meals a day plus medical and dental and access to TV and books for this P.O.S. for possibly ten years

No, I didn't think so.

I believe the appropriate punishment for this miserable excuse for a human being is currently running about $3.28 a gallon
    ...W

18. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    As soon as the video said sprayed with lighter fluid and lit on fire I turned it off. I dang sure couldn't watch it happen. I cry when I watch Animal Police on TV and they have to put a dog down. God wouldn't even be able to help the the low life SOB if they did that to my dog, I promise you that. Glad to hear he is doing OK.

19. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Being a public forum, we cant say what we really feel.

Young 20 year old, State Prison, turned out.

20. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
    That jerk needs some meds. There called LEAD PILLS.