Bunch of people catfishing on Lake Tillery.

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gearhead, Dec 2, 2008.

1. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    We have been catching some 30lber and 40lbers quite regurely on Lake Tillery lately. There will be a crowd fishing for some big blues This Saturday 12/6/08 :wink::smile2:

2. caneel

caneel New Member

State:
    nc
    Been trying to catch big cats on Tillery and not having much luck. Any helpful hints would be sorely appreciated!

3. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    Fish tillery this saturday and there will be a bunch of guys to help you. putting in at Cooks Marina at 6:30am

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Gearhead you been laying out a whoopin down on the Yadkin chain. A man told me you was catching some good fish!!!

I bet some folks are hoping that you are not planning to fish the Carolina Catfish Club tournament that is scheduled for Badin Lake Saturday December 13th. :smile2:

Keep up the good fishing brother!! :wink:

5. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    Its been tough and stressful. I took one of the most relaxing things/hobby that I enjoyed and turned it into lot of hard work and just plain mentally draining activity .:smile2:That competitive nature thing I guess .Those are my home lakes kind of. I'm lost on all the other lakes . I am trying to weasel out of a Christmas dinner to come and fish the CCC Tournament .Its not looking to good though.