Bunch o' bucks

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by catsrking, Jan 16, 2008.

1. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sorry y'all - was messin' with the link and deleted it on last post. Had to find it again in my emails. Story is - was taken here in Iowa and believed to be the '06 season. Unfortunately that is all the info I have on it, don't know if was private or public land. Just thought that it was one heck of a haul and wanted to share the photo.

Attached Files:

2. Bjorn

Bjorn New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That is a real good buck.

3. Bjorn

Bjorn New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Holy hell those things are huge. How did you guys get so many. How many are in your group?

4. catsrking

catsrking New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I was not there, but sure wish I had been. The info I got, as this was sent to me via email, was that the deer were harvested in Iowa and believed to be the 2006 season. Having hunted here for years in Iowa, my guess would be this was on private land, multi-tagged guys that had an exceptional day. I thought it was a cool photo also, and wanted to share on a post.

5. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Wow is all i can say......Wow......Wow......Wow i would mount everyone of those bucks.:crazy::eek:oooh:

6. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I was at a Sportsmans Warehouse here in Memphis a couple months ago and this photo is up and it says they were taken in Pennsylvania on a High Fence game farm. Dont know for sure, but I would say High Fence is more likely true, because...............................on a piece of property that has this caliber of bucks they are VERY selective and only kill deer that are SUB-standard OR that are at LEAST 5 1/2 years old. That load of bucks would hurt the gene pool for sure!:eek:oooh:

7. medic442

medic442 New Member

State:
    lonedell mo
    the email i received said they were from iowa. either way, wild or high fence, they are nice!!!!!! i think everybody here would take one!!!!

8. rswell2

rswell2 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Wow that's awesome!

9. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    Those are some nice bucks, wow. It seems that those pics was taken around the only two hills in Iowa:big_smile::wink:

10. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I count 11 of them. That's a good day of hunting!