Bumped

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by zappaf19, Aug 22, 2006.

1. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Why is everyone upset about Jr putting the crome bumper to the lead car? When a person lifts what do you expect?
    Bill

2. barney leonard

barney leonard New Member

State:
    Mannford,OK
    If it were Dale they would have been cheering him not booing him

3. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

Bill, you do realize that the brake pedal also works on the track, not just in the pits?:0a10:

why punish a guy instead of just lifting?

4. kacal

kacal New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    well the way i saw it on tv that was Carl knew what he was doing and all he had to do was go fast even if the yellow flag was out ....:sad2:

Oh by the way Carl did JR the same way back in 04 and knock him out of the CHAMPIONSHIP go #8 :smile2:

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Bill, I really think if Carl wasnt competeing for the championship, it probably wouldnt have been that big of a deal. Carl most likely wont catch Harvick anyway. JMO.

I said it once and will say it again... every single one of them will bump their own mother out of the way when it comes to winning a race.

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK

allow me to disagree with you Walter...bill elliot wouldn't do it

7. shotdemducks

shotdemducks New Member

State:
    kansas
    Edwards checked up and Jr had no other choice, at those speeds brakes re act just alittle different. Edwards slid up, check up and check out thats part of racing happens at the tracks all the time.

8. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    Hi all . I didnt like dale sr. to well but i do like jr. He,s a earnheart he come,s from bump and grind. And your right Phil wild bill wouldent do that he would just drive around them. and mark martin wouldent do it.

9. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I never cared for either one of them Dales. I am a Mark Martin/Ford FAN. But I thank it is like it was said in the movie Days of Thunder, "Rubbin is racin."

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I think Carl Edwards was as much to blame as Jr.. Edwards checked up and Jr. is trying for the lead and well punt, see ya! Now what Edwards did comin' off pit road is B.S. Jr. had his hand out the window and knucklehead Edwards comes flying off pitroad and slams the side of Jr.s car! He could have cut his hand right off!

11. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    THOSE CARS HAVE A BRAKE PEDAL?? your kidding me right. lmao

12. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i always thought when you get hit from behind you had two choices. drive it or crash.

13. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    That tizzy Edwards had cost him 20,000. But no points. Edwards does need to get a grip on his temper!
    Bill