Bullies...Update

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SweetSymphony672, Apr 1, 2009.

1. SweetSymphony672

SweetSymphony672 New Member

State:
    England
    Hey everyone hope you're keeping well,

About a week ago I sent a thread about the whole bullying situation, thanks for your replies btw, will give you some mojo power in a tad!

Nothing's really changed, they still keep nattering on about me, it's really getting to me now and making me feel kinda down. I have spoken to my head of year (like a principal for each grade) but since then nothing's changed.

:sad2:

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    just ignore them. every school has those people. there were people who treated me like that when i was in school. now when i see them around they shake my hand and we have a beer and its like it never happened. people change. they will too. maybe you are just more mature than them.

3. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    I know what you are going through, I was a teachers kid so they all picked on me when they got mad at my Dad. It will pass. If there is a grown up you can talk to it helps. keep your head up we will be thinking good thoughts for you.

4. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I sure hope that everything goes well. They just have low self esteem and picking on you makes them feel better

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Kill them with kindness buddy. If you let them know it does not bother you they will move on. I wish you the best.