Bulletin! Just announced for new members

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Nov 6, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    This bulletin has just crossed the BOC wires. I would proudly like to announce the I , John, Postmortem Beetle, Dung Rolling Bug, Deathwatch Beetle, Xestobium rufovillosum, Pain in the rear to all living creatures, nemesis to power and authority, lover of beer and women, devoted husband to Nancy (when she is in a good mood), caretaker of multiple snakes and killer of redtail hawks, kisser of good looking babies (of which there are very few, sorry Mom's), voter in every election, good citizen (when the Republicans are in power), and Professor to Kenny, I will have, when I hit the submit button (TA-Da, drum roll)

>

<

>

< Just typed my one thousands and eighth post. I have done that with no fingers, using only my nose. I am the only true bobble-head. Perhaps that will be recognized with a special award at the next fish fry. See you new members it is not hard to get to where I am at. You write junk like this and before you know it you will have 10,000,000 posts. And with such wonderful members I guarantee you no one will laugh at you or disparage you. So jump on in here, the water is cold but relatively clean.

Postbeetle.

2. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Don't forget about the 760,000+ rep points for keeping us on his toes.

Your use of the English language has enlightened us all John, I know I truly enjoy your sometimes nonsensical, always entertaining, slightly outta the norm, truly enlightening, mostly whimsical, and down-right sincere posts.

I can't wait to see the next 9,998,892 posts.

But John couldn't have said it better, join up guests, and enjoy the ride.

3. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK
    I don't know, John...I see one thousand ~one hundred~ and eight posts. Did you forget a few? :wink:

4. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Did I blow that Eithne. Must have put my nose in the wrong place. John.

See Eithne didn't laugh at me she just gently corrected me, making me look like a total fool. I love it around here. John.

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    New members...don't let John scare ya. He's a good guy...really, and I don't think he pees in the water. That warm area is just solar radiation...or something like that.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And to think. A mere seven months ago none of us knew who ya were. LOL! Now make the decision on a camera and lets have some fun.

7. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    what genius decided you were safe around a keyboard? im just joshing with ya. this place wouldnt be the same without ya. heck, it might even be better. joshin ya again.

have no fear new members, powder post wood boring beetle is here.

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    He didn't forget. He's "sleep posting". Nancy tucks him in, and comes back to a lit screen, betcha. She's the hero I'm waiting to meet. All we can do is hope she doesn't run out of duck tape & patience.

John, enjoy the Will Rogers quotes. Keep em coming. He's as current today as he was in the 30's, unlike ol farts like us. LOL

9. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    will rogers is great. ive noticed he is about the only person you ever quote.

10. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I like the way he could handle a rope. Reminds me of a lot of people I have known. Give them enough and they will hang themselves.

11. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Alright all guests, John Postmortem Beetle is a sample of what the BOC has to offer, even if he can't count posts from being cold and on all those meds :eek:oooh::smile2:. Where else on the planet can you go to everyday and be entertained like this for free:cool2:!! You might even pick up a little knowledge about catfishing along the way. Go ahead and join and jump in on the fun, just tread lightly in those Missouri threads for awhile and you'll be O.K.( just don't say sabiki rig):smile2: Theres a lot of knowledge to be gained from on this site and it's knowledge about catfishing and a whole host of other topics. Theres even a place for the wives and girlfriends to go chat. Theres a lot of outdoorsman on this site that share the same respect for the outdoors that you do. They are mostly hard working people just trying to make a living just like you. So what are you waiting for you now have an invitation thread:big_smile:. Join up and get those ten posts in so you can look at all the videos and pics that are posted daily by the members of the greatest catfishing site on the web!!

12. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    wel we all no why he cant count the post he admitted it him self hes a republican and if u notice VOTES and POSTS have the same amount of letters and i never seen a republican that could count a vote correct:wink:

13. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    New members: I am notoriously known for the meds. I am on. What do you want, meet me under the bridge. However, if you look at ol Triple 7's Avatar you will note he spelled Arkansas as Arkansa . Not that is a true Southern gentleman. Even from Alabama they know how their state should be spelled. Must be the close proximity to Southern Missouri or the water draining out of Missouri.

But he is absolutely correct about the videos and pictures. Once you get your 10 posts be sure and do a complete search on George "Train Wreck" Ostrom. You will join the "Ladies Crochet Society" immediately and forget this place. Just Google that up.

14. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Or it could be the wind out of Oklahoma.

15. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Changed her huh Triple 7's. Went to bottled water and not drinking that Missouri discharge. LOL. I love it. John.

16. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    ALL HAIL THE BOBBLE HEAD!!! KING DINGALING OF CATFISHING AND NEMESIS OF THE RED TAIL!!

17. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    John, i type with 2 fingers now instead of one so i'm getting faster. I typed that back when i just used one, never noticed LOL.Thanks:embarassed::smile2:.

18. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    ALABAMA....

humpf, i even surprised myself. how does that hard one go?

M EYE CROOKED LETTER CROOKED LETTER EYE HUMP BACK HUMP BACK EYE?

Ar-Kan-Sass? is that the phoenetical spelling?

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I don't think you actually needed help in that arena, LMAO!!!

20. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    holy crap!!!!! all hail Postbeetle, may his mouth runneth over with the BS that he is constantly putting on this website. may his dreams forever come true and may he become the king of all those who will bow before him (which isnt very many, but thats besides the point). just kidding John, we all have something we are good at. and if you can type that with your nose, theres no telling what you are capable of. might even graduate the 6th grade. we know how they do it in IOWA. :wink: anyway what do i know, i am just a Marine that likes to catch catfish.