Bulldogburgers (Scott) Check in......Worried about you

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by daystarchis, Jul 27, 2009.

1. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey brother, you didn't show up and left no message saying why. Got a pm from you Friday saying you were comming. You ok???? Sure hope so. Check in Scott when you can:big_smile:

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Yea Big Dog - we were waiting for you to pull up to the slough in the A.M. of Sat. morning, Big Sean & I were going to the store later that morning for a few things & I gave you a call on your cell, but I just left you a message. I hope that everything was ok.
    :0a32:

3. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Seen Scott on the California page this morning. Hasn't posted yet. That was good news to see him online:wink: Now we know he is atleast alive:smile2:

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey Scott, glad to see you post . Them crappie loook yummy! Glad to know you got out. Had a great time. You were missed brother:wink: Was hopeing to get my net back:sad2: Oh well, maybe next time. Should of not loaned it out anyway:smile2:
    Bigwilliemays needs to join Boc:wink:. You tell em about us? Anyway, glad to hear you are good:big_smile:

5. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Good to see that you are OK Scott... and at least got to Corona.... Here is a link to another source for the light... and some infor...

http://www.greenmagnetfishing.com/

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    What's up "Big Dog",
    I'm glad to hear that you were to get out there & "Do the D@M thing"! (lol:happy:)
    Yea - You were really missed up there, like I said - I was looking to wake up Sat. morning to see the "Dog in the house" :wink: but I know how it can be at times. I'm just glad to see that everything with you is cool Buddy.
    :wink:

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Got to love a good womans intuition:wink:

8. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Yeah Scott, Big Willie seems like a pretty cool dude. I've chatted with him and shared Info about the Yuma area with him on another site and was supposed to go with him to Pyramid Lake to sample the striper fishing there but it didn't come off. He runs a guide service from what I gather and he normally kills the cats and stripers at Pyrimid if the pics he posts are any indication. I wasn't aware that he was making a blood bait. Is it available on his web site?

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Scott, we all missed ya at mendota man that place is it! I will be heading up there again soon to fish with Robb, Sean,Pistol pete and fullmoon.

10. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Scott,
    I'm glad to hear everything is cool. I was up a little late and kept saying "nah, he'll be here". I figured you'd show up and give us a rude awakening. Never happened, but glad you got on those crappie(good eats). Sounds like a blast. You know we had fun. A lot of nice fish were caught on this one by everyone, but me. I've had some good fortune lately so I guess I was due. It was nice to be out there with the fellaz having a good time. I may head down to Anaheim in a couple months so maybe we can hit the Vine or something. Keep ya posted on that one. Take it eazy bigg dogg. Stucco & Texture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean!

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I have a crappie light and used it at the slough when I had my boat. I bougth it to the gathering. Never used it. Can't wait to hear the report.

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Big Dog - Here are some Crappie jigs that you should take a look at:
    Here - I would check-out color #20 / #21 & #34
    http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_51460____SearchResults

Here -I would checkout colors #20 / #28 & #31
    http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/s...2_100000000_100019000?cmCat=CROSSSELL_PRODUCT

Your get them with any Crappie jigs but I like the ones with the white or clear color tails or I would go with chartreuse (green) tails.

Good Luck out there Big Dog.

13. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Big Bulldog - were you able to get out on Friday & what were the results? :cross::0a23:

14. gilmafam

State:
    California
    Hey Bulldogg.... get some "crappie nibbles" to put on the jigs... add some extra stuff that help with fish that need an extra little encouragement...LOL...

15. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    That's the same thing we do at Isabella, gold nibbles on crappie jigs

16. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    I love it! Everybody catching fish from Sac to L.A. This has been a great year for fishing..........and still going. Way to go.......again.

"Big Bulldog"......aka......."The Friday Night Fisherman".:wink:

17. gilmafam

State:
    California
    Good to see ya guys out there Scott.... So.. what pound line are you using on your crappie pole.?... got to down size it a bit..... say, Bulldog... did you ever get up to Lopez?