Bull Shoals lake

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by cumberlandcat, Jun 1, 2007.

1. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey guys, wondering about Bull Shoals Lake. I know nothing about it. I will be driving out the this week for my father's BD. My brothers are begging me to bring the boat. So I am wondering if this is a cat lake or if I should just be fishing for crappies. Any info about this would be great. Thanks much

2. cumberlandcat

State:
    Tennessee
    I just found out that I will be around theodosia. I hope this will help some.

3. cumberlandcat

State:
    Tennessee
    Has anyone ever caught a fish in this lake?

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Brother Gene Chambers lives on Bull Shoals Lake. My Suggestion would be to PM him I'm sure he can tell all that you would want to know about Bull Showls. He is Our BOC Brother that makes and sells the kat bobbers and glowsticks. AkWolf. I tell ya he's a heck of a nice guy sure enjoyed him when he came up to our Missouri Gathering!!:big_smile_2::big_smile_2:

5. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    there are several members that live around bullshoals , i am sure they will respond to this as soon as they catch a glimpse of it .
    i lived in and around mountain home ark for a little while and i can asure
    you there are cats in it but as far as the best places to go would best be answered by the locals there .theres tons of feeder creeks and coves all around bullshoals and norfork lake , im sure it wont be too hard to find the kittys . i love that area , enjoy your trip and i hope you guys get to land some big catfish.

6. cumberlandcat

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks, I am sure I can pick up a couple.