Bull Shoals Lake, AR (WATER HIGH!!!!!!!!)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by akwolf41, Apr 15, 2008.

1. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    FYI Bull Shoals Lake is Up Really High and Flood Gates are open. Normal Power Pool on our Lake is 652.20 and now it's at 695.50 and rising. This is the Highest I have seen it since I moved here. They are releasing water from all the Flood Gates and all Generators are running to help out. They are still dumping water out of Table Rock Dam and all that runs into Bull Shoals Lake. It seems like it never quits running in and the level keeps rising. The Flood Gates are dumping water into the White river and Norfork Lake over by Mountain Home AR is dumping water through their Flood Gates and that water also runs into the White river about 20 Mileas south of here and Every thing is Flooding Down Stream.

Attached is a couple of Pics I Took yesterday:

Gene

Attached Files:

2. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    Gene was just down that way last month, As it was just starting to rain doing some trout at Taneycomo. The last day we were there we drove to Bull Shoals. We took hiway 160 out of forsyth, was never so scared for my life craziest road I was ever on. I survived and saw Bull Shoals and actually waeded across the river there at the power plant. I am coming back to try the fishing there.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the pics hopefully the waters will be going down soon

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    The water is high all over, Some are much higher than others!

5. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Were flooded over here at Blue Mtn. also:eek:oooh: Good news is storms and more rain on thursday and friday:tounge_out::wink: