Bulk ammo

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by SGTREDNECK, Sep 16, 2009.

1. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am looking for bulk 300 win mag ammo. There is nothing worse than running out of ammo. You should see the stock pile of ammo i keep for the assault rifles. But I would like some quality ammo not top of the line but good hunting ammo. But I want to buy bulk and save some money. anyone know where I can find 100-500 rounds at a good price?

2. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    try ammunitiontogo.com :big_smile::cool2:

3. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    Enter ammo in your search window and go. You should come up with a lot of sites.
    ammoman.com
    wideners.com johnson city, tn
    midsouth shooters supplies.com clarksville, tn

4. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I don't know if there are any gunshows in your area, but if so you can always pick up a few good stray boxes of ammo around the tables or from walkers at the shows.Sometimes even at a killer price If you are near Nashville, I think Bill Goodman still has a show there once every couple months.

5. fishjunkie

fishjunkie New Member

State:
    montana
    you might want to try the web site cheaper than dirt .com they carrie bulk ammo

6. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Cabela's always has some bulk deals on quality ammo. You can get 100 rounds of Winchester Super X 150 grain or 180 grain Power Point in a dry box for $132. Not dirt cheap, but that's around $26 a box, before you figure in the cost of the Dry Box. They sell the single boxes for $29 each. All of the other .300 mag ammo is running $40-$60 a box.

There's nothing wrong with the Power Point ammo. It doesn't have a nifty plastic tip, and you aren't going to shoot length-wise through an elk with it, but for the 99% of shooting that 99% of us actually do, it'll be just fine. :wink:

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Its the best deal i have found so far. With only 14 bucks shipping too.

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I got some ammo from gunbroker. Federal PREMIUM 180 gr vital shock nosler. 200 rounds for 249 + shipping comes out to 27.50 a box :big_smile:

9. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
  10. ammo warrior

ammo warrior Member

State:
    Columbia, MO
    I usually get my bulk ammo at gun shows

11. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State: