Building a new Catfish Rig!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OKLAHOMA TALK' started by CNTRYBOY, Dec 11, 2006.

1. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Jeff, that rig is looking good. Keep us informed with the progress and keep putting up those pics !

2. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    That looks like's it's going to be a sweet rig. How about a liitle more information about it so the rest of us can dream. 100 gal built in livewell sounds pretty cool, like the rails around the boat also.

3. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    that is a great looking boat looks like alot of hard work for now but it will pay off in the long run keep us posted

4. 1 cattin dude

1 cattin dude New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    Man, that boat is looking sweet! Are you building it from scratch?

5. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Jeff, who is doing the work for you or are you doing it yourself? Reason I ask My fishin buddy is wanting to have one built in the 26' range, I think he was talking about having it done down in Louisiana, but if this is in oklahoma might save him a few bucks...... Mac

6. suey

suey New Member

State:
    arizona
    yep..im jealous

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I can only :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

8. rivrbunny

rivrbunny New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Is it going to be an airboat or a regular boat? What kind of motor? Great looking hull. Keep us posted on the progress.

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Jeff I'm No Boat Builder,But Whoever is doing the work is Truly a craftsman.You coulden't get one of them China or Taiwan.Thank God! I'm proud of You,and Rep. points Your way. Thanks for shareing and Now get that Boat Slimed Up. J.D.
    :beauty:

10. SuCoTraveler

SuCoTraveler New Member

State:
    Milan Kansas
    That's sweet, definetly one of a kind, thnaks for sharing.:haha:

11. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    is this boat gonna be in production?

12. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Looks like it should be a nice rig! Some of my cattin buddies are talking new boats, but everybody's looking at mod v's. Definitely would rather have the deep v. Maybe they need to pay close attention to this thread. Any plans to come back to LOZ or Truman? Would like to see myself in that boat cranking in some big Blues!

13. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    Very Very Nice! Keep us posted!

14. wylie catter

wylie catter New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I was wondering about a ball park figure of how much I might have tied up in one of those if I go to the local sheet metal shop with blue prints? I bet the aluminum price alone would be scary. Thanks for posting it, it looks very cool.

15. mspratt

mspratt New Member

State:
    missouri
    Jeff ...Thats a good looking boat,I know what u mean about the cookie cutter boats,just won"t last.(lowe,ranger,etc)U get what u pay for,and for me the cost was worth it in every way.Still got about seven more years of payments,but the boat is a lifetime boat.Heck the hull has a lifetime warranty.(1/4inch):cool2: Keep ur nose to the wind ur powder dry and ur hull wet......PS.Have them build u a custom aluminum trailer to go with that boat.....

Attached Files:

16. rivrbunny

rivrbunny New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I hope we are getting an airboat/regular boat maker in Oklahoma. Red River Mini's and Silver Dollar in Texas are currently the closest airboat makers. I don't know how to work on boats so if I buy one I would like to have the dealership close to take care of maintenance and repairs. That hull is similar to some of my friend's airboat hulls. Keep us posted we will be eagerly awaiting more pics and dealership information.

17. pup

pup New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    thats a great looking boat be glad to have more info when possible ........god bless and good fishing

18. CATFISHPAT

CATFISHPAT New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Hey Brother Jeff,So where are we going to be fishing that sweet rig???Im a bait geting fool:spiderman:

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Beautifu:smile2: boat,thanks for sharing!:smile2:

20. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice looking boat!