Buggs Island report 11/07/08

Discussion in 'VIRGINIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by screamnreels, Nov 8, 2008.

1. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    fISHED EASTLAND CREEK THURSDAY NOT A BAD DAY CATCHING 7 FISH 18 TO 38 LBS.ALL FISH WERE CAUGHT ON CUT CRAPPIE AND GIZZARD SHAD IN 13 TO 80 FEET OF WATER DRIFTING .5 TO 1 MPH..

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Congrats on a good day fishing.

Welcome to the BOC this site is full of good info and great people. We all look forward to your future post!!

3. screamnreels

screamnreels Member

State:
    Halifax county
    Thanks brother hilljack,been catfishing more than 20 years and It just keeps getting better for me.Im usually a early spring to late summer fisherman,and I plan to fish on through winter this year.I've caught 38 citation fish this year and 54 total for the boat,been the best year ever just need a digital camera so I can share some pictures with youall.Oh by the way most of my fishing is done on kerr lake and the dan river..
    tight lines till next post...

4. cathooked

cathooked New Member

State:
    north carolina
    dang i was going to go yesterday to buggs but the fire dept. had other plans for me and my son wish id gone anyway...Hate being a firefighter at times the cats are biting...

5. cobysdad06

cobysdad06 New Member

State:
    Sutherlin VA.
    Must have been a 7 fish day, I also was In the mouth of eastland. Caught 7 blues, biggest around 20lbs. The wind wasnt bad till after lunch, had to get out the other drift sock. Had all but 1 fish on cut crappie, the other on shad. hope to hit up the Mighty james the wknd of Thanksgiving.