Budweiser on the #9 Dodge for '08

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by wolfman, Sep 19, 2007.

1. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Gillette-Evernham Motorsports has announced the new sponser yesterday for Kasey Kahne's Dodge.

Rumor has it that Gillette Marketing wants Petty Enterprises to join forces with Evernham working out of the same shop for 2008.

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Somehow when I look at Kasey Kahne I just dont think of beer! :angry: Dale Jr. had the beer thing goin' on but not Kahne!

3. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    i think kahne would sell pina colada's better than beer.

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Does that mean that Kasey Kahne is not going to be sitting in Victory Lane with a can of Budweiser in his hand? Does that mean that Kasey Kahne is not going to climb out of the car with a can of Budweiser in his hand after he's won a race? Does that mean that Kasey Kahne is not going have a can of Budweiser in his hand while they interview him in Victory Lane? If so,then I'm glad that Kasey has the Budweiser sponsorship now! I never did like seeing Jr. in Victory Lane with a can of Budweiser in his hand. I just didn't think he set a very good example for all of his young fans. Seems like these youngsters nowadays start drinking at an early enough age without seeing their hero do it on National T.V. To me that was telling the youngsters it was all right to have a can of beer in your hand while you are behind the wheel of an automobile.