Bucsh gets fined

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by smokey, Jun 8, 2007.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well ole kurt got off easy I would say. He was fined 100000 smackers and docked 100 points for what happened in Mondays race. The money can come out of his chump change.Im sure he has it to spend. The points loss will take him from 11th in points to 18th. that seems fair. but I think he should be sat on the bench for a week or two to think about hes career in NASCAR racing.smokey

2. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    This gets more and more like the WWF all the dont dont it?
    Put some more padding in the cars and on the walls. Raise the fences and back up the crowd like Earnhardt so eloquently said.
    Make them change their own tires and above all may the last one running and still breathing should win.

If NASCAR would butt out of it and let em fight on the spot or after the race, we wouldnt have to contend with this crap.
    Local short tracks dont. Your fine would be the payment made to the deputy sherriff who happens be working security to go buy a hotdog or go to the bathroom.

If I cant whoop em on the race track I'll whoop in the pits- Mike Skinner

And he wont talking about winning races.

3. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    I wonder if Kurt would be any easier to get along with if they neutered him and maybe cropped his ears a little. That or pinned them back till they quit growing.

4. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Mark yout right, Nascar has and always should be a "red neck" sport it is way too P.C. now. I say let them settle it like men. Heck I remember G. Johncock getting out of his car a beatting up one of the guys in his pit crew for letting run out of gas. Now thats old school!! hard core the way stock racin should be.I say let them take it to the parking lot and let them settle it Rubbin is racin, and fighting is part of it!! smokey

5. STUMPKNOCKER

STUMPKNOCKER New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Kurt would whip Tonys @#$$%, now the 8 foot tall jackman:eek:oooh:, duh, i wouldnt be tryin to run him over